Tag Archives: American Casino Entertainment Properties
- Golden Entertainment reaches $850m deal to buy ACEP casinos
June 13, 2017
Golden Entertainment inks $850m deal to acquire American Casino & Entertainment Properties' four casinos, including the Stratosphere in Las Vegas.
- GAN ink first Vegas deal; Play4Fun launch in Washington; myVegas adds Borgata
October 13, 2015
ACEP is first Vegas customer for GAN's Simulated Gaming; Swinomish Casino launch branded Play4Fun site; myVEGAS adds Borgata to rewards.
- Miss Nevada Nia Sanchez looks even better next to these casino results
November 15, 2014
Q3 results from Station Casinos, Affinity Gaming and American Casino & Entertainment Properties, brought to you by Miss Nevada Nia Sanchez.
- Man on six-day cocaine and speed bender crashes truck through casino doors
September 11, 2014
Las Vegas police say a 40-year-old man on a six-day cocaine & speed bender purposely drives truck through Stratosphere casino's glass doors.
- American Casino & Entertainment Properties launches free online poker site; Mizrachi wins again
February 12, 2013
American Casino & Entertainment Properties is the latest company to launch its own free online poker site; Mizrachi grinds out another win
- WMS, ACEP get prelim okay on Nevada online poker; Fitch says no fed bill in 2012
September 6, 2012
WMS Gaming, American Casino & Entertainment Properties receive preliminary okay from Nevada Gaming Control Board for online poker licenses.
Six earnings reports, three beautiful women, one hedgehog
September 1, 2013
Genting Singapore Samurai bonds now up for grabs
October 11, 2017
Pinnacle Sports owners among 25 indicted by Queens District Attorney
October 25, 2012