Tag Archives: ambrose so
- Gov’t wants Macau public to weigh in on smoking lounges
7 August 2015
The future of smoking lounges in Macau casinos is in the public’s hands.
- SJM boss doesn’t want more casino licenses in Macau; gov’t removes gambling ads
23 February 2015
SJM CEO Ambrose So personally opposes adding more casino licenses in Macau; Gov't removes gambling ads.
- Macau casino revenue could fall 7% in 2015
22 November 2014
Analysts say Macau could see revenue fall 7% in 2015 and the “build-it-and-they-will-come mantra is no longer a valid investment thesis.”
- Macau casino dealers threaten work stoppage at Grand Lisboa this weekend
28 August 2014
Around 1,000 dealers at SJM Holdings' flagship Grand Lisboa casino in Macau to refuse to deal cards this weekend in targeted protest.
- SJM Says UnionPay Card Terminals out of Casinos by July 1
10 June 2014
UnionPay card terminals inside Macau casinos are to be removed July 1, as mandated by Chinese officials in May.
- Macau’s lunar new year visits up despite Chinese ban on gambling, adultery
12 February 2014
Macau lunar new year visitors up 13% over 2013, despite a Chinese civil service ban on gambling and adultery, even on personal time.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
22 February 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
2 April 2014
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
2 April 2018