Tag Archives: Amazon
- iGaming NEXT: Learn the tech, experiment, accept failure, go on
September 11, 2019
The inaugural iGaming NEXT takes the plethora of gaming events and conferences available all-year round to the next level.
- Amazon’s Game Tech, Head of Business Development, Griff Parry confirmed as keynote speaker for the first ever iGaming NEXT event
September 5, 2019
Happening on the 10th of September 2019, at the InterContinental Arena Conference Centre, iGaming NEXT is the go-to, one day, one venue event for the industry’s key decision makers.
- Amazon wins English Premier League rights; kibosh on Super League plans
June 13, 2019
The English Premier League hits the livestream platform after Amazon wins the rights to 20-matches per season for the next three seasons, and plans for a European Super League get the thumbs down in Germany and England.
- 11Wickets fantasy sports site now onboard with Amazon Pay
January 3, 2019
Ability Games in India has signed an agreement to allow users to make payments through Amazon Pay for its 11Wickets fantasy sports portal
- Twitch moves into online merchandise with a little help from Amazon
October 4, 2017
Twitch has entered the online merchandise business, selling branded t-shirts, glasses, and pillows on their parent site Amazon.
- Maria Ho signs with Amazon; Poker Night in America launch social app
June 27, 2017
Maria Ho joins Amazon as the ambassador of their esports initiative including hosting the Mobile Masters Invitational in New Jersey, and PNIA new app
Salomon Ponte crosses the line on Poker Night in America
April 26, 2017