Tag Archives: Amaya Gaming
- Quebec securities watchdog may have botched Amaya insider trading probe
September 14, 2016
Quebec securities watchdog may have botched insider trading probe of former Amaya Gaming CEO David Baazov by failing to secure his phone.
- Watchdog ID’s sophisticated kickback scheme involving Amaya ex-CEO Baazov
September 7, 2016
Quebec securities regulator finds pattern of deals in which Amaya Gaming's ex-CEO David Baazov received kickbacks from illegal stock trades.
- David Einhorn Buys 3.8 Million Amaya Shares; Dara O’Kearney Won’t Be
August 29, 2016
David Einhorn has bought 3.8M Amaya shares, and Dara O'Kearney writes about the same company that gives me the impression that he won't be.
- Rational Group, GVC snap up Romanian licenses as GAN looks at ‘real money’ gaming outside US
August 27, 2016
Two more high-profile gaming operators are joining the Romania iGaming fray.
- Amaya Gaming Outlook After Baazov departure
August 16, 2016
What a crime. Maybe the way it’s worded above is “legal”. Who really knows anyway.
- New Jersey breaks online gambling revenue record despite PokerStars’ worst month
August 12, 2016
New Jersey's regulated online gambling market earns $17.4m in July, despite PokerStars NJ generating its lowest monthly take to date.
Daniel Negreanu leaves PokerStars; WSOP sale mess
May 27, 2019
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
September 22, 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014