Tag Archives: Amaya Gaming
- William Hill, Amaya scrap merger talks
October 18, 2016
William Hill and Amaya Gaming scrap merger talks following key shareholder revolt; PokerStars pushes back against "overvalued asset" claims.
- Hills’ largest shareholder slams Amaya merger talk; Paul Tate guilty plea
October 13, 2016
William Hill's largest shareholder says Amaya Gaming merger talk "doesn't pass the smell test"; PokerStars' Paul Tate pleads guilty in NYC.
- William Hill and Amaya Now in a Precarious Situation
October 11, 2016
With William Hill and Amaya next in line for merger rumors, Is this a merger for the sake of merging, or does it actually make sense?
- GVC, William Hill in the hunt to acquire Amaya while David Baazov folds his hand (UPDATED)
October 7, 2016
Reuters reports William Hill, GVC Holdings among companies expressing strong interest in acquiring Amaya Gaming, David Baazov drops own bid.
- Securities regulator wonders why Amaya ex-CEO Baazov fails to show at hearing
October 6, 2016
Former Amaya CEO David Baazov fails to show at Quebec securities regulator's hearing into insider trading involving Amaya acquisitions.
- Quebec securities watchdog may have botched Amaya insider trading probe
September 14, 2016
Quebec securities watchdog may have botched insider trading probe of former Amaya Gaming CEO David Baazov by failing to secure his phone.
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
September 22, 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
Ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov’s insider trading trial to proceed
January 23, 2018