Tag Archives: Amaya Gaming
- Amaya Q3 revenue up 10%, need new lenders to cover deferred Scheinberg payment
18 October 2016
Amaya Gaming expect Q3 revenue to rise 10% although core poker product slows; new loan needed to cover $400m deferred Scheinberg payment.
- William Hill, Amaya scrap merger talks
William Hill and Amaya Gaming scrap merger talks following key shareholder revolt; PokerStars pushes back against "overvalued asset" claims.
- Hills’ largest shareholder slams Amaya merger talk; Paul Tate guilty plea
13 October 2016
William Hill's largest shareholder says Amaya Gaming merger talk "doesn't pass the smell test"; PokerStars' Paul Tate pleads guilty in NYC.
- William Hill and Amaya Now in a Precarious Situation
11 October 2016
With William Hill and Amaya next in line for merger rumors, Is this a merger for the sake of merging, or does it actually make sense?
- GVC, William Hill in the hunt to acquire Amaya while David Baazov folds his hand (UPDATED)
7 October 2016
Reuters reports William Hill, GVC Holdings among companies expressing strong interest in acquiring Amaya Gaming, David Baazov drops own bid.
- Securities regulator wonders why Amaya ex-CEO Baazov fails to show at hearing
6 October 2016
Former Amaya CEO David Baazov fails to show at Quebec securities regulator's hearing into insider trading involving Amaya acquisitions.
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
22 September 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
24 May 2014
Will the real Amaya CEO please stand up?
29 March 2016