Tag Archives: Amaya Gaming
- Baazov now says only two firms back Amaya takeover bid
25 November 2016
David Baazov now says two Hong Kong-based firms have committed $3.45b to back his bid to acquire Amaya Gaming and take it private.
- Baazov backer vows to boost commitment to ensure Amaya bid success
23 November 2016
David Baazov admits KBC Aldini support for his Amaya takeover bid was bogus, while Goldenway Capital offers to boost contribution to ensure bid's success.
- Investment firm denies any role in Baazov’s Amaya bid
22 November 2016
Dubai-based investment firm KBC Aldini Capital Ltd denies former Amaya CEO David Baazov's claim that it is part of his bid to take Amaya private.
- PokerStars launch first casino TV ad campaign
21 November 2016
Amaya Gaming's flagship brand PokerStars launches first ever TV ad campaign pitching its new casino product to customers beyond its poker base.
- David Baazov submits new Amaya bid, disses public markets
14 November 2016
Amaya Gaming posts Q3 results on same day that former CEO David Baazov boosts takeover bid while claiming Amaya "obtains no benefit from being public.”
- British Columbia pol under fire for Amaya investment
19 October 2016
Jordan Sturdy, a member of British Columbia's governing Liberal Party, invested in Amaya Gaming, a direct competitor of BCLC's PlayNow.com.
Woodbine Casino launches Toronto’s first live table games
1 September 2018
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
22 September 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
24 May 2014