Tag Archives: Amaya Gaming
- Baazov backer vows to boost commitment to ensure Amaya bid success
November 23, 2016
David Baazov admits KBC Aldini support for his Amaya takeover bid was bogus, while Goldenway Capital offers to boost contribution to ensure bid's success.
- Investment firm denies any role in Baazov’s Amaya bid
November 22, 2016
Dubai-based investment firm KBC Aldini Capital Ltd denies former Amaya CEO David Baazov's claim that it is part of his bid to take Amaya private.
- PokerStars launch first casino TV ad campaign
November 21, 2016
Amaya Gaming's flagship brand PokerStars launches first ever TV ad campaign pitching its new casino product to customers beyond its poker base.
- David Baazov submits new Amaya bid, disses public markets
November 14, 2016
Amaya Gaming posts Q3 results on same day that former CEO David Baazov boosts takeover bid while claiming Amaya "obtains no benefit from being public.”
- British Columbia pol under fire for Amaya investment
October 19, 2016
Jordan Sturdy, a member of British Columbia's governing Liberal Party, invested in Amaya Gaming, a direct competitor of BCLC's PlayNow.com.
- Amaya Q3 revenue up 10%, need new lenders to cover deferred Scheinberg payment
October 18, 2016
Amaya Gaming expect Q3 revenue to rise 10% although core poker product slows; new loan needed to cover $400m deferred Scheinberg payment.
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
September 22, 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017