Tag Archives: Amaya Gaming
- PokerStars testing random ring game seating in Spain
January 28, 2017
PokerStars announces introduction of Seat Me, a random ring game seat selection process that aims to reduce bumhunting by grinders.
- Amaya previews record 2016, bids goodbye to CFO Sebag
January 20, 2017
Canada's Amaya Gaming previews record 2016 revenue and earnings while bidding goodbye to original chief financial officer Daniel Sebag.
- Amaya told to disclose liability policies to class action plaintiffs
January 18, 2017
Court orders Amaya Gaming to disclose liability and insurance policies to shareholders who filed class action re ex-CEO Baazov's insider trading charges.
- Amaya works out deferred payment deal with Scheinbergs
January 9, 2017
Amaya Gaming reaches deal with PokerStars' former owners regarding a $200m deferred payment that will spare the company from issuing new equity.
- David Baazov abandons latest bid to acquire Amaya Gaming
December 20, 2016
Former Amaya Gaming CEO David Baazov abandons his latest bid to acquire the company after "certain shareholders" demanded a higher per-share deal price.
- Ader to Amaya: reject Baazov bid, cut all ties with former CEO
December 7, 2016
Investor Jason Ader tells Amaya Gaming to reject takeover bid by "discredited former executive" David Baazov due to lack of transparency re financing.
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
September 22, 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017