Tag Archives: Amaya Gaming
- Codere and Novomatic both benefit from online gaming; Amaya revenues also up
1 September 2011
Codere, Novomatic and Amaya all saw revenues increase
- Chartwell launches first games under Amaya banner
11 August 2011
In gambling news, after being acquired by Amaya Gaming last month, Chartwell launches first games under Amaya banner.
- Beaumont new Betfred CEO; Amaya loses $1.8m; suspicious Czech diarrhea
1 July 2011
Betfred appoints Tote boss Trevor Beaumont as group CEO; Amaya Gaming posts $1.4m loss; Cayetano Gaming signs with Paddy Power; Sazko trustee in drive-by
- Lottery briefs: Amaya’s Montenegro deal, AGTech acquires Shenzhen Silvercreek
27 May 2011
Amaya Gaming deal with Montenegro lottery Lutrija Cme Gore; AGTech completes acquisition of Shenzhen Silvercreek; Czech lottery Sazka creditors' meeting delayed
- Cherryföretagen, Cryptologic Q1 results; Amaya bids for Chartwell Technology
13 May 2011
Q1 results from Cherryföretagen and Cryptologic; Amaya Gaming Group makes $22.8m cash and stock offer to acquire software provider Chartwell Technology
- BRIEFLY: Greece, Cyprus, Alderney, Poland, Tasmania, Amaya, Cryptologic
10 April 2011
Greek, Cyprus gaming laws in doubt; Alderney loves its egaming cash; Poland's BlackJack Affair over; Tasmania Tote sale; Amaya to buy Cryptologic?
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
22 September 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
24 May 2014