Tag Archives: Amaya Gaming
- Amaya selling stake in Innova Gaming Group lottery business
March 10, 2017
Amaya Gaming announces that it's selling its 40% stake in lottery technology firm Innova Group to Pollard Banknote Limited.
- Amaya Gaming’s ex-CEO David Baazov sells shares worth $99m
March 8, 2017
Former Amaya Gaming CEO David Baazov sells 30% of his shares, just days after lenders crafted poison pill to fend off his acquisition attempts.
- Amaya bankers demand poison pill to fend off future Baazov acquisition attempts
March 3, 2017
Amaya Gaming restructures its credit agreement after lenders requested that former CEO David Baazov be prevented from future acquisition attempts.
- David Baazov insider trading trial to feature anonymous informant
March 1, 2017
The insider trading trial of former Amaya Gaming CEO David Baazov will start on November 20; trial could last 13 weeks and will feature anonymous informant.
- PokerStars New Jersey fined $25k for geolocation failures
February 9, 2017
New Jersey regulators slap $25k fine on Amaya Gaming after out-of-state players were allowed to access PokerStars New Jersey site.
- PokerStars testing random ring game seating in Spain
January 28, 2017
PokerStars announces introduction of Seat Me, a random ring game seat selection process that aims to reduce bumhunting by grinders.
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
September 22, 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017