Tag Archives: Amaya Gaming
- Amaya changing name to Stars Group, moving HQ after strong Q1
May 12, 2017
Amaya Gaming plans to rebrand as The Stars Group Inc and shift its corporate HQ to Toronto following stronger than expected first quarter results.
- Federal complaint: Amaya ex-CEO Baazov made illegal donation to New York guv campaign
May 9, 2017
US federal trial of a former Democratic operative fingers Amaya Gaming's ex-CEO David Baazov for making illegal $25k donation to New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo.
- Securities regulator shines more light on sketchy Amaya trades
April 13, 2017
Ontario Securities Commission fingers former top execs at Aston Hill Financial for insider trading activity involving Amaya Gaming's PokerStars acquisition.
- Unknown Asian investor quietly snaps up 11.2% of Amaya Gaming
April 4, 2017
A heretofore little known Hong Kong-based investor quietly snaps up 11.2% of PokerStars parent company Amaya Gaming, prompting speculation as to identity.
- David Baazov sells another $200m worth of Amaya shares
March 31, 2017
Amaya Gaming's former CEO David Baazov sells 12m shares in the company for $200m, further reducing his remaining Amaya holdings to 3.8%.
- Amaya’s online casino getting fat off poker cannibalization
March 22, 2017
Amaya Gaming's casino vertical enjoys double-digit growth in Q4 2016, largely at the expense of the company's core poker operations.
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
September 22, 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014