Tag Archives: Amaya Gaming
- Hao Tang buys Amaya two months too early
August 1, 2017
Amaya should be a good buy again. The stock languished after former CEO David Baazov’s failed attempt to take it private.
- Tang Hao’s group acquires over 4M new shares of Amaya Gaming
July 28, 2017
Hong Kong-based investor Tang Hao picked up an additional 4.2 million shares of Pokerstar's parent company, Amaya Gaming.
- PokerStars to make 60,000 PKR players whole in deal with administrators
July 6, 2017
Amaya Gaming's PokerStars brand announces that it will honor the account balances of poker players left stranded when PKR.com went bust in May.
- Amaya shareholders approve rebrand, shifting HQ to Toronto
June 21, 2017
Amaya Gaming shareholders approve company's plan to rebrand as The Stars Group Inc and the shifting of its corporate HQ from Montreal to Toronto.
- Tang Hao-led firm picks up another 2M shares of Amaya Gaming
June 13, 2017
A little-known Asian investor has expanded his stake in Pokerstar’s parent company, Amaya Gaming.
- New York online poker bill adds ‘bad actor’ language
June 6, 2017
New York's online poker legislative picture grows a little more cloudy after S-3989 bill is amended to bar technology vendors who served US customers.
Daniel Negreanu leaves PokerStars; WSOP sale mess
May 27, 2019
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
September 22, 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014