Tag Archives: Amaya Gaming
- PokerStars Pull Out of Israel; Amaya Ban Media From AGM
29 June 2016
PokerStars has withdrawn their real money online poker offering in Israel & parent company Amaya Gaming hold their AGM behind closed doors.
- California assembly to vote on online poker bill following committee approval
22 June 2016
California's Assembly to hold a floor vote on AB 2863 online poker bill following favorable committee vote, but outcome remains uncertain.
- 3-Barrels: PokerStars Withdraw DUEL; Launch Jackpot Poker on Steam; BetStars Wins EGR Award For Spin & Bet
10 June 2016
3-Barrels with an Amaya Gaming flavour as PokerStars withdraws DUEL; Launch Jackpot Poker on Steam; BetStars wins EGR Award for Spin & Bet.
- Amaya CEO David Baazov earned $1m in 2015 but interim CEO earned twice that sum
8 June 2016
Amaya Gaming's erstwhile CEO David Baazov's base salary rose 71% to $1m last year, while interim CEO Rafi Ashkenazi's pay tripled to $2.1m.
- PokerStars online casino ranks fifth in Italian market revenue after one year
6 June 2016
One year after PokerStars added casino games to its Italian-licensed site, it can claim the fifth-largest share of the online casino market.
- eSports Betting Arrives in Italy Courtesy of Snai & Betradar
2 June 2016
Italian gambling outfit Snai and Betradar has teamed up to bring eSports betting to the Italian market for the first time.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
23 February 2017
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
22 September 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
24 May 2014