Tag Archives: Alliance Global
- Travellers International remains bullish on PH gaming market
January 12, 2015
Travellers remains confident that the Philippines' gaming market will continue to see robust returns, despite Macau slowdown.
- Resorts World Bayshore all set for groundbreaking, targets 2018 completion
September 17, 2014
Resorts World Bayshore City is expected to break ground within the next 90 days. The first phase is expected to be completed by 2018.
- Philippines’ richest people share casino ties
August 29, 2014
Three of the five richest Filipinos named by Forbes magazine are all involved in the blossoming casino industry in the Philippines.
- Resorts World Manila’s expansion on track for 2017 completion; Elray Resources Inc. joint venture with junket operator
July 18, 2014
Resorts World Manila’s expansion on track for completion in 2017; Elray Resources Inc. joint venture with junket operator in Philippines
- Andrew Tan’s Alliance Global reports healthy returns in 1Q of 2013
May 15, 2013
Overall, consolidated revenues from Alliance Global rose to Php30.39 billion, 25 percent higher than the Php24.38 billion it made a year ago
- Travellers International plan $500 million IPO in the Philippines
April 26, 2013
The move to offer an IPO isn't a surprise because Travellers International is looking into ways on how it will be able to fund its projects