Tag Archives: Alliance Global
- Andrew Tan resigns from Alliance Global Group, son takes over
June 6, 2018
Andrew Tan, who founded and has served as the CEO for Alliance Global Group, Inc., has announced his retirement.
- Travellers 2018 Q1 net profit down 35.2% on weak GGR
May 14, 2018
Weaker GGR has taken a toll on Philippine-listed casino operator Travellers International Hotel Group Inc.’s net profit for the first quarter of 2018.
- Travellers International remains bullish on PH gaming market
January 12, 2015
Travellers remains confident that the Philippines' gaming market will continue to see robust returns, despite Macau slowdown.
- Resorts World Bayshore all set for groundbreaking, targets 2018 completion
September 17, 2014
Resorts World Bayshore City is expected to break ground within the next 90 days. The first phase is expected to be completed by 2018.
- Philippines’ richest people share casino ties
August 29, 2014
Three of the five richest Filipinos named by Forbes magazine are all involved in the blossoming casino industry in the Philippines.
- Resorts World Manila’s expansion on track for 2017 completion; Elray Resources Inc. joint venture with junket operator
July 18, 2014
Resorts World Manila’s expansion on track for completion in 2017; Elray Resources Inc. joint venture with junket operator in Philippines