Tag Archives: All-in Diversity Project
- New gaming industry diversity group gets boost from Scientific Games
May 28, 2019
The All-In Diversity Project, a nonprofit group aiming to enhance diversity and workplace equality, will have Scientific Games as a founding member.
- Kelly Kehn: There’s a big shortage of women in every industry
June 18, 2018
In this interview with Becky Liggero, All-in Diversity Project co-founder Kelly Kehn explains how promoting diversity brings value to the company.
- Microgaming backs All-in Diversity Project as founding member
April 11, 2018
Microgaming has joined the All-in Diversity Project as a founding member to help spearhead progress towards a more inclusive gaming sector.
- IGT Champions inclusion across the gaming industry as a founding member of all-in diversity project
February 22, 2018
IGT has committed to enhancing diversity and inclusion across the gaming industry by partnering with the All-in Diversity Project.
- Paddy Power Betfair joins the All-in Diversity Project as a founding member and participant
December 7, 2017
All-in Diversity Project is an industry-driven, not-for-profit initiative which aims to benchmark diversity inclusion across the global betting.
- Becky’s Affiliated: How diversity in a gambling organization boosts the bottom line
November 16, 2017
The reason behind the All-in Diversity Project as an industry driven initiative to benchmark diversity, equality & inclusion in the global gambling sector.
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014