Tag Archives: all american poker network
- 888 Holdings inks online gambling deal with Pennsylvania’s Mount Airy Casino
April 30, 2015
888 Holdings' All-American Poker Network joint venture inks prospective online gambling tie-up with Pennsylvania's Mount Airy Casino.
- 888 Holdings CEO Mattingley shifting to chairman as H1 earnings rise
August 27, 2014
888 Holdings CEO Brian Mattingley shifting to chairman role in May 2015 as company reports 27% gain in H1 earnings.
- 888Poker in New Jersey Plagued by Disconnect Issues
January 8, 2014
888Poker in New Jersey has not got off to the greatest start after a deluge of complaints over disconnect issues.
- Amaya to supply casino content to Caesars’ New Jersey online gambling site
September 24, 2013
Amaya Gaming to supply Caesars interactive Entertainment's New Jersey-facing CaesarsCasino.com with platform and third-party content.
- 888 profit doubles in H1 as American opportunities beckon
August 28, 2013
888 Holdings reports revenue up 7% and profits up 205% in H1 2013 on continued strength of casino and poker verticals.
Italy’s online gambling market now second largest in Europe
April 12, 2017
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018