Tag Archives: all american poker network
- 888 Holdings inks online gambling deal with Pennsylvania’s Mount Airy Casino
April 30, 2015
888 Holdings' All-American Poker Network joint venture inks prospective online gambling tie-up with Pennsylvania's Mount Airy Casino.
- 888 Holdings CEO Mattingley shifting to chairman as H1 earnings rise
August 27, 2014
888 Holdings CEO Brian Mattingley shifting to chairman role in May 2015 as company reports 27% gain in H1 earnings.
- 888Poker in New Jersey Plagued by Disconnect Issues
January 8, 2014
888Poker in New Jersey has not got off to the greatest start after a deluge of complaints over disconnect issues.
- Amaya to supply casino content to Caesars’ New Jersey online gambling site
September 24, 2013
Amaya Gaming to supply Caesars interactive Entertainment's New Jersey-facing CaesarsCasino.com with platform and third-party content.
- 888 profit doubles in H1 as American opportunities beckon
August 28, 2013
888 Holdings reports revenue up 7% and profits up 205% in H1 2013 on continued strength of casino and poker verticals.
Italy’s online gambling market now second largest in Europe
April 12, 2017
Malta Gaming Authority ‘sandbox test’ of cryptocurrency impact
September 27, 2017
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018