Tag Archives: alibaba
- Fewer jumpers for goalposts as global gaming revenue on par with sports
December 1, 2017
According to the latest research from Newzoo, the gaming industry is neck and neck with the sporting industry in terms of accumulated billions.
- The Alibaba Group to turn Macau into a ‘Smart City’ by July 2021
August 8, 2017
Alibaba Group, the world's largest retail giant, has signed a four-year partnership w/ the Macau government to turn the gambling mecca into a ‘Smart City.'
- AGTech teams with India’s Paytm on mobile games joint venture
July 25, 2017
AGTech Holdings and India's Paytm Group announce joint venture to develop and distribute online and mobile games for the Indian market.
- The tale of Alibaba, esports and the forty plus Olympic events
April 19, 2017
Alibaba Group Holdings, one of the largest e-commerce companies in the world has entered into a strategic partnership with the Olympic Council of Asia
- AGTech inks online lottery deal with China’s Alipay
March 24, 2017
Chinese lottery technology supplier AGTech inks deal to run Alipay Lottery Channel, but only if Beijing lifts two-year suspension of online lottery sales.
- Meeting between miners, core developers triggers drop in bitcoin price
August 2, 2016
Avid bitcoin followers might have noticed that the price of the popular digital currency has been on the downward trend lately.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017