Tag Archives: Alderney Gambling Control Commission
- Cashbet looks to rival Betable in taking social gaming into real-money territory
February 4, 2014
Alderney-licensed Cashbet raises funding to compete with Betable in allowing social game firms to enter real-money gambling world.
- iSoftBet awarded Alderney Category 2 Licence
December 11, 2013
remier online and mobile games supplier iSoftBet has been granted a Category 2 Alderney eGaming licence from the AGCC.
- Alderney upholds suspension of Bubble Group/Sheriff Gaming license
October 30, 2013
Following Tuesday's closed door meeting, the Alderney Gambling Control Commission upholds license suspension of Bubble Group/Sheriff Gaming.
- World Regulatory Briefing (WrB) Philadelphia Day 2 Recap
October 24, 2013
Day 2 of the WrB covered many topics in addition to cooperation between US & overseas jurisdictions, potential tax complications & unique position of US lotteries.
- AGCC suspends Sheriff Gaming B2B license; Novomatic acquires Eurocoin Gaming
September 11, 2013
Alderney Gambling Control Commission suspends Sheriff Gaming's B2B license over criminal allegations; Novomatic acquires Eurocoin
- Belgium, Bulgaria break out blacklists; Alderney teams with Spectrum Gaming
June 13, 2013
Belgium and Bulgaria add names to online gambling blacklist; Alderney and Spectrum Gaming team on new regulatory consultancy
Online gambling claims one-third of Belgium’s 2015 market revenue
September 7, 2017
Caesars up ante in legal war with Massachusetts and Wynn Resorts
January 5, 2014
Belgium’s restrictive new online gambling rules close to reality
January 16, 2018