Tag Archives: Alan Jackson
- Playtech chair Alan Jackson exits amid shareholder pay protest
May 15, 2019
Playtech confirms chairman Alan Jackson will exit after 13 years, the last two of which have seen shareholder revolts over executive compensation.
- ‘Disappointing’ Asian markets cause fall in profits for Playtech
August 23, 2018
Playtech reported revenue of €436.5 million ($506.3 million) for the first half of 2018, up 4% from the same period last year.
- Asian headwinds hammer Playtech 2017 revenue
February 22, 2018
Net revenue of British gaming and spread betting company Playtech Plc. hit a bump in 2017 due to the strong operational headwinds in Asia.
- Playtech pays investors close to $170M as revenues grow 18% in H1
August 26, 2016
Playtech is treating shareholders to a €150 million ($169.38M) special dividend as revenues posted strong growth in the first half of 2016.
- Online Poker Third Party Software: Industry Hudache
November 11, 2015
Online poker 3rd party software is an aid for the professional & headache for the amateur. How does it fit into the future of online poker?
- William Hill on CEO Hunt and Playtech to Pay Special Dividend
February 21, 2014
William Hill step up their search for new CEO and Playtech decide to pay their shareholders special dividend.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014