Tag Archives: ainsworth
- Ainsworth sees annual profit slide despite strong first half
August 30, 2018
Ainsworth Game Technology reports that its previous fiscal year profit was $23.3 million, a 15.8% decline over the previous fiscal year.
- NOVOMATIC and Ainsworth to display new scope of products at G2E Asia
May 3, 2018
For the second time at G2E Asia, NOVOMATIC and Ainsworth Game Technology will present a joint stand this year G2E Aisa stand #501.
- NOVOMATIC finalises Ainsworth investment following green light from gaming regulators
January 9, 2018
NOVOMATIC completes investment in Ainsworth, following approval from regulatority authorities, including the Nevada Gaming Commission in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- NOVOMATIC and Ainsworth unite at G2E for extensive US showcase
September 13, 2017
NOVOMATIC and Ainsworth Game Technology will team up to showcase a combined booth, brimming with market-first innovation.
- Bernie Gamboa: Latin America’s hot gambling market excites game tech providers
July 18, 2016
In this interview with Rebecca Liggero, Bernie Gamboa of Ainsworth identifies which countries will fuel Latin America’s gambling industry.
- Juegos Miami 2016 Day 1 Recap
June 2, 2016
The inaugural Juegos Miami has officially kicked off at the Biltmore Hotel and we all agree, the location is perfect in every way.
iGaming Strategy & Search Think Tank Recap
January 31, 2014
Hon. Melford Nicholas: Antigua Is Open For BPO Business
October 28, 2016