Tag Archives: AGTech
- Geaspar Byrne tackles the state of lottery in China
October 20, 2015
Rebecca Liggero & Geaspar Byrne discuss the current state of lottery in China, particularly the ban of online sports lottery in the country.
- AGTech first half revenue increases 45.7%
August 13, 2015
China lottery games, hardware and systems supplier AGTech Holdings Limited posts 45.7% revenue gain over the first half of the year.
- G2E Asia 2015 Day 3 Recap
May 21, 2015
G2E Asia 2015 has officially come to a close & the past 3 days were an absolute whirlwind. Most delegates seemed impressed with the turnout.
- AGTech narrows losses in Q1; China lottery director accused to taking bribes
May 12, 2015
China lottery games, hardware and systems supplier AGTech Holdings narrows Q1 losses; provincial lottery director accused of taking bribes.
- AGTech posts loss, acquires Score Value; World Cup boosts 500.com Q3
November 22, 2014
Asian lottery tech firm AGTech posts Q3 loss, acquires Score Value; second half of World cup boosts 500.com Q3 revenue.
- AGTech posts hefty loss despite World Cup sports lottery spike
August 14, 2014
Asian lottery technology provider AGTech Holdings reports significant Q2 losses thanks to slowing hardware sales and share option payments.
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
February 22, 2018
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
China disrupts underground banks linked to Macau casinos
November 24, 2017