Tag Archives: AGTech
- AGTech posts loss, acquires Score Value; World Cup boosts 500.com Q3
November 22, 2014
Asian lottery tech firm AGTech posts Q3 loss, acquires Score Value; second half of World cup boosts 500.com Q3 revenue.
- AGTech posts hefty loss despite World Cup sports lottery spike
August 14, 2014
Asian lottery technology provider AGTech Holdings reports significant Q2 losses thanks to slowing hardware sales and share option payments.
- New China lottery jackpot record as AGTech, 500.com, China Vanguard ink deals
August 10, 2014
A Shandong player earns new Chinese lottery jackpot record as AGTech, 500.com and China Vanguard Group ink new sports lottery deals.
- China online sports lottery rumors spark unwarranted AGTech selloff
May 11, 2014
China sports lottery terminal and virtual sports supplier AGTech is collateral damage in panic over illegal online lottery sales.
- China sports lottery business expected to boom in World Cup year
April 2, 2014
AGTech and 500.com expect great things from China's sports lottery business in 2014, thanks in part to the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
- China LotSynergy helps China Mobile tap into booming Chinese lottery market
January 22, 2014
China LotSynergy to assist China Mobile in booming Chinese lottery market, where sales pie is growing but number of plates is shrinking.
AGTech inks online lottery deal with China’s Alipay
March 24, 2017
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017