Tag Archives: AGTech
- AGTech Holdings to provide hardware to two Chinese provinces
September 25, 2019
The deal makes AGTech one of the leading Chinese hardware suppliers.
- China sports lottery contract goes to AGTech
May 20, 2019
AGTech just received a big contract to augment reality products for the China Sports Lottery.
- China’s sports lottery still kicking welfare lottery butt
November 26, 2018
China's overall lottery sales report more double-digit growth in October, driven by sustained sports lottery momentum following FIFA World Cup.
- AGTech’s profits up in first half of 2018
August 13, 2018
China’s AGTech Holdings total revenue has climbed by 14% to $7.8 million, driven by increases in revenue from its lottery operations.
- AGTech wins lottery terminal contract in China
June 21, 2018
AGTech has now revealed that it has won another contract and will supply lottery terminals to the Sports Lottery Administration Center in Henan, China.
- China’s booming sports lottery overtakes welfare lottery in April
May 30, 2018
China's sports lottery topped its welfare lottery counterpart in both overall sales and year-on-year growth in April; AGTech inks Jilin marketing deal.
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
February 22, 2018
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
China mulls legalized gambling on cash-strapped Hainan Island
February 2, 2018