Tag Archives: AGTech
- China’s sports lottery still kicking welfare lottery butt
November 26, 2018
China's overall lottery sales report more double-digit growth in October, driven by sustained sports lottery momentum following FIFA World Cup.
- AGTech’s profits up in first half of 2018
August 13, 2018
China’s AGTech Holdings total revenue has climbed by 14% to $7.8 million, driven by increases in revenue from its lottery operations.
- AGTech wins lottery terminal contract in China
June 21, 2018
AGTech has now revealed that it has won another contract and will supply lottery terminals to the Sports Lottery Administration Center in Henan, China.
- China’s booming sports lottery overtakes welfare lottery in April
May 30, 2018
China's sports lottery topped its welfare lottery counterpart in both overall sales and year-on-year growth in April; AGTech inks Jilin marketing deal.
- China’s lottery firms still waiting for Beijing to resume online sales
November 14, 2017
Chinese lottery firms 500.com and AGTech reaping the benefits of diversification as they wait for Beijing to lift 'temporary' suspension of lottery sales.
- AGTech teams with India’s Paytm on mobile games joint venture
July 25, 2017
AGTech Holdings and India's Paytm Group announce joint venture to develop and distribute online and mobile games for the Indian market.
Goa casino operators face stiff fee hikes next month
March 28, 2018
Goa casino that ran aground relaunching on different ship
December 22, 2017
Goa’s beached floating casino finally ready to be rescued
October 13, 2017
Goa’s newest floating casino runs aground on local beach
July 16, 2017