Tag Archives: AGTech
- China’s lottery firms still waiting for Beijing to resume online sales
November 14, 2017
Chinese lottery firms 500.com and AGTech reaping the benefits of diversification as they wait for Beijing to lift 'temporary' suspension of lottery sales.
- AGTech teams with India’s Paytm on mobile games joint venture
July 25, 2017
AGTech Holdings and India's Paytm Group announce joint venture to develop and distribute online and mobile games for the Indian market.
- AGTech, SF Express launch lottery scratch ticket delivery service
July 5, 2017
Lottery tech firm AGTech and courier firm SF Express launch home delivery of sports lottery scratch tickets in four Chinese provinces.
- China arrests 203 over bogus online lottery operation
May 17, 2017
Chinese police arrest 203 individuals connected with a bogus online lottery operation; 500.com loses another $9m; AGTech revenue falls.
- AGTech inks online lottery deal with China’s Alipay
March 24, 2017
Chinese lottery technology supplier AGTech inks deal to run Alipay Lottery Channel, but only if Beijing lifts two-year suspension of online lottery sales.
- 500.com loses $11.3m, posts nil revenue for sixth quarter
November 11, 2016
500.com loses $11.3m after going sixth quarters with nil online sports lottery revenue; AGTech loses $9.4m on lower lottery hardware sales.
AGTech inks online lottery deal with China’s Alipay
March 24, 2017
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017