Tag Archives: AG Maura Healey
- FanDuel CEO dodges questions re payment processor demands to exit New York
November 11, 2015
At least one payment processor tells daily fantasy sports operators it will no longer handle their transactions with New York players.
- House speaker wants ‘fair share’ of fantasy sports revenue for Massachusetts
October 12, 2015
Daily fantasy sports’ recent debacle with controversy is showing no signs of letting up.
- Massachusetts Attorney General not pursuing criminal case against DraftKings
October 8, 2015
Massachusetts AG not pursuing criminal charges against DraftKings; Maryland regulator calls DFS "clever attempt" to dodge regulations.
- Key lawmaker in Mass. gambling still waiting for DraftKings to call
October 2, 2015
Any company whose legality is being questioned will jump at every opportunity to voice their cause to all ears that are willing to listen.
- Shadow falls on fantasy sports: Massachusetts AG ‘reviewing’ DraftKings
September 22, 2015
The explosive popularity of fantasy sports has certainly caught the eye of many political bigwigs.
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Maine legalizes daily fantasy sports
August 3, 2017
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016
New Jersey formally approves daily fantasy sports
August 25, 2017