Tag Archives: AG Maura Healey
- FanDuel CEO dodges questions re payment processor demands to exit New York
November 11, 2015
At least one payment processor tells daily fantasy sports operators it will no longer handle their transactions with New York players.
- House speaker wants ‘fair share’ of fantasy sports revenue for Massachusetts
October 12, 2015
Daily fantasy sports’ recent debacle with controversy is showing no signs of letting up.
- Massachusetts Attorney General not pursuing criminal case against DraftKings
October 8, 2015
Massachusetts AG not pursuing criminal charges against DraftKings; Maryland regulator calls DFS "clever attempt" to dodge regulations.
- Key lawmaker in Mass. gambling still waiting for DraftKings to call
October 2, 2015
Any company whose legality is being questioned will jump at every opportunity to voice their cause to all ears that are willing to listen.
- Shadow falls on fantasy sports: Massachusetts AG ‘reviewing’ DraftKings
September 22, 2015
The explosive popularity of fantasy sports has certainly caught the eye of many political bigwigs.
Massachusetts gaming regulator finds new chief
October 1, 2018
Just 1.3% of daily fantasy sports players earn 91% of player profits
September 4, 2015
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
September 14, 2016