Tag Archives: AG Burnett
- Nevada gaming regulator A.G. Burnett calls it quits
December 12, 2017
Nevada Gaming Control Board chairman A.G. Burnett announces he's stepping down on December 22 to take a job with the private sector.
- World Regulatory Briefing (WrB) Philadelphia Day 1 Recap
October 23, 2013
Clarion organized the first US based World Regulatory Briefing in Philadelphia, as the regulated online gambling market is kicking off in the US.
- New Jersey online launch date in jeopardy; interstate compacts a “complex animal”
September 14, 2013
Atlantic City casinos told their online gambling license applications are incomplete; interstate compacts will be "complex animal"
- Becky’s Affiliated: A word about US online poker regulation with A.G. Burnett, Nevada State Gaming Control Board
July 18, 2013
AG Burnett is hopeful that bringing online poker regulation into the state will also bring value to the existing land based poker businesses.
- Nevada Gaming Board Chairman AG Burnett Speaking at iGaming Executive Conference (Amsterdam)
May 16, 2013
iGaming Business have announced that AG Burnett, Chairman of the Nevada State, will be speaking at the iGaming Executive Conference.
- Nevada gaming regulator unsure ‘entity’ betting compatible with federal law
May 11, 2013
Nevada Gaming Control Board chairman AG Burnett tells Assembly he's unsure as to the legality of the state's 'entity' betting legislation
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
January 15, 2018