Tag Archives: affinity gaming
- Affinity Gaming looking to acquire Full House
24 October 2018
Affinity Gaming, which was purchased by Z Capital Partners last year, is interested in expanding its portfolio.
- Affinity Gaming has new CEO
22 October 2018
Affinity Gaming, which was purchased by private equity managing firm Z Capital Partners last year, has a new leader.
- Affinity Group chalks stronger Q3 results
16 November 2016
Affinity Gaming reported a slight uptick in operating income in the third quarter of 2016 as a result of refocused promotional campaigns.
- Affinity Gaming goes after cybersecurity firm in landmark case over data breach
21 January 2016
Casino company Affinity Gaming is accusing a cybersecurity firm of failing to “adequately investigate and remedy a data breach.”
- Miss Nevada Nia Sanchez looks even better next to these casino results
15 November 2014
Q3 results from Station Casinos, Affinity Gaming and American Casino & Entertainment Properties, brought to you by Miss Nevada Nia Sanchez.
- Affinity Gaming hires former Caesars exec as new CEO
27 August 2014
Affinity Gaming has announced hiring Caesars Entertainment's former president of international operations Michael Silberling as its new CEO.
It may be too little too late for Caesars
10 April 2018
Crown Resorts sell Vegas vacant lot to Wynn Resorts for $300m
14 December 2017