Tag Archives: affinity gaming
- Affinity Group chalks stronger Q3 results
November 16, 2016
Affinity Gaming reported a slight uptick in operating income in the third quarter of 2016 as a result of refocused promotional campaigns.
- Affinity Gaming goes after cybersecurity firm in landmark case over data breach
January 21, 2016
Casino company Affinity Gaming is accusing a cybersecurity firm of failing to “adequately investigate and remedy a data breach.”
- Miss Nevada Nia Sanchez looks even better next to these casino results
November 15, 2014
Q3 results from Station Casinos, Affinity Gaming and American Casino & Entertainment Properties, brought to you by Miss Nevada Nia Sanchez.
- Affinity Gaming hires former Caesars exec as new CEO
August 27, 2014
Affinity Gaming has announced hiring Caesars Entertainment's former president of international operations Michael Silberling as its new CEO.
- Q2 earnings: Station, Affinity, Aliante; Axl Rose goes Vegas; cheats get TV show
August 15, 2012
Q2 earnings reports from Station Casinos, Affinity Gaming and Aliante Station; Axl Rose doing 12 shows in Vegas; casino cheaters get TV show
- Z Capital acquires a quarter stake in Affinity Gaming
July 11, 2012
Z Capital acquires a 24.97% stake in Affinity Gaming, making it the company's largest shareholder
Online gambling earning up to $30 billion globally
April 2, 2013