Tag Archives: Affiliates
- Lisbon Affiliate Conference to delve into cryptocurrencies
October 15, 2018
The upcoming Lisbon Affiliate Conference will draw attention to the influence of cryptocurrencies in the gaming affiliate industry.
- Becky’s Affiliated: Why affiliate manager guru Marius Filip became an operator
September 13, 2018
Founder and CEO of Betzest.com Marius Filip shares experience of being an operator and ways to leverage his affiliate experience to spread the brand.
- Becky’s Affiliated: How blockchain solves pain points for the merchant/affiliate relationship with Jan Sammut
August 30, 2018
Malta-based Jan Sammut, CEO of Reftoken.io talks about how the use of blockchain can alleviate affiliates’ cash flow problems and pain points.
- Becky’s Affiliated: Influencer Marketing tips for iGaming affiliates with Ben Jeffries
August 23, 2018
Ben Jeffries, founder and CEO of Influencer, shares the latest trends in digital marketing strategies and tips for online gambling affiliates.
- Inbal Lavi: There’s always room for smaller affiliates
July 4, 2018
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero, XLMedia CEO Inbal Lavi shares how affiliates can succeed in a competitive marketplace.
- Michal Kopec: Affiliates need to list down all its assets
May 25, 2018
In this interview with Becky Liggero, Better Collective M&A Head Michal Kopec shares some pieces of advice for affiliates who wish to sell their businesses.
Craig Wright: Bitcoin Cash’s superiority comes down to fees
October 2, 2017