Tag Archives: Affiliates
- Inbal Lavi: There’s always room for smaller affiliates
July 4, 2018
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero, XLMedia CEO Inbal Lavi shares how affiliates can succeed in a competitive marketplace.
- Michal Kopec: Affiliates need to list down all its assets
May 25, 2018
In this interview with Becky Liggero, Better Collective M&A Head Michal Kopec shares some pieces of advice for affiliates who wish to sell their businesses.
- GDPR & what it means for affiliates
May 3, 2018
Across the UK and the rest of Europe, businesses from all industries use data collection as a way to drive their companies forward.
- John Wright: It’s time for affiliates to pay attention to compliance
April 4, 2018
In this interview with Becky Liggero, John Wright of Stats Drone explains why compliance is a shared responsibility between affiliates and operators.
- Roo Wright: We live in an affiliate compliance economy
March 28, 2018
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero, Roo Wright of Wag.io explains how the affiliate business has changed over the past decade.
- Tiago Almeida: Social media is main source of Latin American traffic
March 5, 2018
In this interview with Becky Liggero, Tiago Almeida of eGaming Services explains why operators need to take a look at the Latin American market.
Craig Wright: Bitcoin Cash’s superiority comes down to fees
October 2, 2017