Tag Archives: affiliate month 2013
- Online Gambling Affiliate Regulation in Nevada
August 27, 2013
In the complex world of regulating online gaming in US, issues remain outstanding in regards to where various legality lines will be drawn.
- Sports Betting Affiliates Getting Ready for NFL Football Season
August 23, 2013
NFL season is the busiest time for any online sports betting business & to make the most of it, working closely with partners is critical.
- Becky’s Affiliated: A Day in the Life of an iGaming Affiliate Manager Part 1: The Office
August 22, 2013
Becky talks to Martyn Beacon, Rick Abdullovitch, Renee Mate, & Marit von Stedingk to give you a peek into the world of an Affiliate Manager.
- Are affiliates at risk of advertising issues?
August 21, 2013
No online gambling sites are present on ASA’s list of non-compliant advertisers - something that would really be a point to new regulation.
- Becky’s Affiliated: The beauty of the Barcelona Affiliate Conference (BAC), a view from the inside
August 15, 2013
The BAC is an opportunity for affiliates & affiliate managers to meet face to face, an opportunity to learn and of course to have some fun.
- Being a Kick Ass Affiliate
Marty Davis of WagerWeb on gambling affiliates ability to bounce back into business despite the recent odds that plagued the industry.