Tag Archives: affiliate marketing
- Snake Oil & Widgets: Regulators, Mount Up!
June 11, 2014
It’s going to suck big time for affiliates if and when the taxman comes a-knocking, if indeed that’s what regulation entails.
- Dot.Country Doesn’t Mean Dot.Death for Affiliates
August 23, 2012
Since European countries started to ring-fence their respective gambling industries, the dot.country model spreads to the gaming affiliates.
- Global vs Local Marketing – Using the Right Methods
December 5, 2011
In gaming news, Mike O'Donnel writes about global versus local marketing methods significant to the online gaming industry.
- BetFred opens arms to Income Access
July 5, 2010
UK bookmaker Betfred has become the latest gaming operator to launch a white-label version of the Income Access affiliate marketing software
- Question of the Day – Promoting Affiliate Programs
June 22, 2010
Tablog Reporter Rebecca Liggero asks Gambling Affiliates what they look for when promoting an Affiliate Program
- Has Pokerstars rung the death knell for affiliate marketing?
May 18, 2010
PokerStars' recent acquisition of three established gaming portals could spell the end of affiliate marketing in gaming according to Neil Mitchell.
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
PokerStars PSPC Report: the giddy life of Daniel Negreanu
January 10, 2019