Tag Archives: affiliate marketing
- Dutch gambling regulator gets tough with online affiliates
July 20, 2019
Netherlands gambling regulator 'convinces' 23 online gambling affiiliates to shut Dutch-facing promotions, while another three still under investigation.
- Becky’s Affiliated: 15 years as an affiliate & success in the regulated US market with Adam Small
June 13, 2019
The lucrative U.S. market is opening up again, providing an opportunity for many “old school” players in the affiliate space to utilize their expertise.
- Johan Styren: Branching out into affiliate marketing
May 21, 2019
Johan Styren spent a decade in operations, and acted as CEO of LeoVegas. Now he’s trying to make a big splash in affiliate marketing.
- Eventful day and exciting afterparty: conference about affiliate marketing in iGaming to take place in Minsk
April 17, 2019
iGaming will be focusing and talking about affiliate marketing at the Minsk iGaming Affiliate Conference, organized by Smile-Expo.
- New affiliate marketing trends in iGaming: Topic will be analysed by top experts at Prague iGaming Affiliate Conference panel discussions
April 5, 2019
The new affiliate marketing trends will be discussed in the panel discussion at the Prague iGaming Affiliate Conference on April 18.
- Affiliate marketing on the rise in Latin America
March 13, 2018
The number of affiliate marketers around Latin America is still relatively low, leaving plenty of room for new affiliates to stake their claim.