Tag Archives: affiliate marketing
- Affiliate marketing on the rise in Latin America
March 13, 2018
The number of affiliate marketers around Latin America is still relatively low, leaving plenty of room for new affiliates to stake their claim.
- Game Lounge, Catena Media, XLMedia and Gambling.com affiliate acquisition spree
January 30, 2018
Cherry's Game Lounge affiliate business snaps up Slottracker.com; Catena Media expand German affiliate presence; XLMedia acquire Finland's Good Game Ltd.
- Catena Media acquire Baybets’ German-focused affiliate business
December 4, 2017
Major online gambling affiliate marketing firm Catena Media acquire primarily German-language affiliate operations of Baybets Ltd.
- Sky Betting & Gaming scrap UK affiliate program on risk concerns
September 4, 2017
Sky Betting & Gaming announce termination of its UK-facing affiliate program due to heightened concerns that a regulatory crackdown is imminent.
- Former Betsson affiliate gets six years in prison for €153k fraud
March 30, 2017
Malta-based former affiliate manager for Betsson is sentenced to six years in prison and fined €15k for defrauding company of €153k by 'retagging' clients.
- UK data watchdog warns gambling affiliates re spam promos
November 10, 2016
The UK's data watchdog has requested info from 400 online gambling affiliates about their use of personal data to launch gambling text promos.
Affiliate marketing on the rise in Latin America
March 13, 2018
Becky’s Affiliated: Marketing tips for the new year with Harry Lang
January 11, 2018