Tag Archives: Advertising
- Landing Pages – Getting With the Times
December 10, 2014
The purpose of this article is to take a high level look at what landing pages mean in the gaming world followed by a sample case study.
- Ireland not part of new UK advertising restrictions; Sportsbet closes UK customer accounts
September 16, 2014
Ireland is free and clear of the advertising restrictions set to be imposed in the UK; Sportsbet is closing its UK customer accounts.
- Innovation in iGaming Profiles: The Social Ad Group
June 16, 2014
The Social Ad Group’s mission is to revolutionize online advertising for the online gambling industry by using social media to drive bets.
- Betfred launch ad review; UK survey says gambling ads missing their mark
May 29, 2014
Betfred announce review of £5m advertising account as new survey reveals most UK consumers believe gambling ads miss their mark.
- The Need to Keep Advertising Clean
Advertising has always been a bit different in the online gambling industry. It's shouty; it's in your face.
- Paddy Power mocks Milan; BetEzy ‘Get Laid’ ad irks housewife; JackMedia TV deal
January 23, 2013
Paddy Power mocks Milan bankers; Aussie ad watchdog rules BetEzy mailer degrading to women; JackMedia inks partnership with MC&C for TV buy
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Australia gambling regulator pumps brakes on Bitcoin bets
February 5, 2018
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016