Tag Archives: Advertising
- Becky’s Affiliated: XLMedia’s Ory Weihs on how going public has transformed his business
May 21, 2015
Here is Ory Weihs' story on going public and how things are looking for his digital performance marketing company, XLMedia one year later.
- Italy mulls midnight watershed for television gambling adverts
April 23, 2015
Italy considers imposing ban on gambling advertisements on television before midnight; online sports bets, casino up in March, poker down.
- Google loosens restrictions on social casino advertising; Plumbee scraps bingo
February 25, 2015
Google to launch beta test of relaxed restrictions for social casino ads; Plumbee to shut Mirrorball Bingo after less than a year.
- Landing Pages – Getting With the Times
December 10, 2014
The purpose of this article is to take a high level look at what landing pages mean in the gaming world followed by a sample case study.
- Ireland not part of new UK advertising restrictions; Sportsbet closes UK customer accounts
September 16, 2014
Ireland is free and clear of the advertising restrictions set to be imposed in the UK; Sportsbet is closing its UK customer accounts.
- Innovation in iGaming Profiles: The Social Ad Group
June 16, 2014
The Social Ad Group’s mission is to revolutionize online advertising for the online gambling industry by using social media to drive bets.
iGaming Strategy & Search Think Tank Recap
January 31, 2014
Hon. Melford Nicholas: Antigua Is Open For BPO Business
October 28, 2016