Tag Archives: Advertising
- Landing Pages – Getting With the Times
December 10, 2014
The purpose of this article is to take a high level look at what landing pages mean in the gaming world followed by a sample case study.
- Ireland not part of new UK advertising restrictions; Sportsbet closes UK customer accounts
September 16, 2014
Ireland is free and clear of the advertising restrictions set to be imposed in the UK; Sportsbet is closing its UK customer accounts.
- Innovation in iGaming Profiles: The Social Ad Group
June 16, 2014
The Social Ad Group’s mission is to revolutionize online advertising for the online gambling industry by using social media to drive bets.
- Betfred launch ad review; UK survey says gambling ads missing their mark
May 29, 2014
Betfred announce review of £5m advertising account as new survey reveals most UK consumers believe gambling ads miss their mark.
- The Need to Keep Advertising Clean
Advertising has always been a bit different in the online gambling industry. It's shouty; it's in your face.
- Paddy Power mocks Milan; BetEzy ‘Get Laid’ ad irks housewife; JackMedia TV deal
January 23, 2013
Paddy Power mocks Milan bankers; Aussie ad watchdog rules BetEzy mailer degrading to women; JackMedia inks partnership with MC&C for TV buy
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Chaos reigns as Powerball-mad Aussies crash Lottoland website
January 14, 2016
Australia gambling regulator pumps brakes on Bitcoin bets
February 5, 2018