Tag Archives: Advertising
- Gibraltar regulator urges online licensees to obey Australian law
April 20, 2017
Australian sports bodies and broadcasters react to proposed live TV sports betting ad ban; Gibraltar regulator urges online licensees to obey Aussie law.
- Australia mulls “siren to siren” sports betting TV ad ban
Australia's communications minister reportedly prepping proposal for "siren to siren" ban on all betting ads from live TV sports broadcasts.
- UK gambling stakeholders react to rumored daytime TV ad ban
October 8, 2016
UK gambling industry stakeholders react cautiously to rumours that the Tory government is planning to ban all daytime TV gambling adverts.
- UK gov’t mulling total ban on daytime TV gambling advertising
October 6, 2016
A report in The Times newspaper claims that the UK government is mulling a complete ban on gambling advertising before the 9pm watershed.
- Australian bookies, TV execs protest proposed gambling advertising limits
July 19, 2016
Australian TV execs speak out against proposal to put further restrictions on television gambling advertising.
- UK gambling operators on pace for record TV ad spending in 2016
July 15, 2016
New Nielsen data shows television ad spending by UK gambling firms has risen 46% since 2012 and is on pace to set new record in 2016.
William Hill, Eldorado Resorts confirm 25-year betting pact
September 5, 2018
UK to ban Wembley gambling ads; NFL rethinks casino ad ban
September 4, 2018
Australia mulls “siren to siren” sports betting TV ad ban
April 20, 2017