Tag Archives: Advertising
- Ladbrokes fined for NSW inducements; Sportsbet’s melanoma joke falls flat
November 17, 2015
Ladbrokes Australia out $25,500 for offering inducements in New South Wales; Sportsbet told that melanoma isn't a laughing matter.
- Sweden, Norway media outlets under fire over gambling advertising
October 8, 2015
Swedish media groups hope self-regulating pledge will fend off harsher restrictions on gambling ads; Norway annoyed at TV broadcasters.
- Mobile Advertising: What you need to know
August 12, 2015
There is a growing enthusiasm about mobile optimized ad formats as more people are glued to their mobile phones.
- Becky’s Affiliated: XLMedia’s Ory Weihs on how going public has transformed his business
May 21, 2015
Here is Ory Weihs' story on going public and how things are looking for his digital performance marketing company, XLMedia one year later.
- Italy mulls midnight watershed for television gambling adverts
April 23, 2015
Italy considers imposing ban on gambling advertisements on television before midnight; online sports bets, casino up in March, poker down.
- Google loosens restrictions on social casino advertising; Plumbee scraps bingo
February 25, 2015
Google to launch beta test of relaxed restrictions for social casino ads; Plumbee to shut Mirrorball Bingo after less than a year.
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
Google eyeing takeover of Bwin.party ahead of New Jersey launch
September 13, 2013