Tag Archives: Advertising
- UK gambling stakeholders react to rumored daytime TV ad ban
October 8, 2016
UK gambling industry stakeholders react cautiously to rumours that the Tory government is planning to ban all daytime TV gambling adverts.
- UK gov’t mulling total ban on daytime TV gambling advertising
October 6, 2016
A report in The Times newspaper claims that the UK government is mulling a complete ban on gambling advertising before the 9pm watershed.
- Australian bookies, TV execs protest proposed gambling advertising limits
July 19, 2016
Australian TV execs speak out against proposal to put further restrictions on television gambling advertising.
- UK gambling operators on pace for record TV ad spending in 2016
July 15, 2016
New Nielsen data shows television ad spending by UK gambling firms has risen 46% since 2012 and is on pace to set new record in 2016.
- Australia’s Greens party seeks tobacco-style total ban on betting advertising
April 8, 2016
Australia's Greens party says it will introduce legislation that would prohibit all sports betting advertising similar to tobacco ad ban.
- Australian gambling operators surpass telecom industry in advertising spending
November 20, 2015
Nielsen Adex numbers show Australia's gambling industry fourth largest in terms of advertising spending, surpassing telecom sector.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Chaos reigns as Powerball-mad Aussies crash Lottoland website
January 14, 2016
Australia gambling regulator pumps brakes on Bitcoin bets
February 5, 2018