Tag Archives: Advertising
- UK online gambling operators cut back on torrent site advertising
June 14, 2017
UK Gambling Commission's online gambling licensees have reduced their advertising on illegal file-sharing sites by 87% in the past 12 months.
- Gibraltar regulator urges online licensees to obey Australian law
April 20, 2017
Australian sports bodies and broadcasters react to proposed live TV sports betting ad ban; Gibraltar regulator urges online licensees to obey Aussie law.
- Australia mulls “siren to siren” sports betting TV ad ban
Australia's communications minister reportedly prepping proposal for "siren to siren" ban on all betting ads from live TV sports broadcasts.
- UK gambling stakeholders react to rumored daytime TV ad ban
October 8, 2016
UK gambling industry stakeholders react cautiously to rumours that the Tory government is planning to ban all daytime TV gambling adverts.
- UK gov’t mulling total ban on daytime TV gambling advertising
October 6, 2016
A report in The Times newspaper claims that the UK government is mulling a complete ban on gambling advertising before the 9pm watershed.
- Australian bookies, TV execs protest proposed gambling advertising limits
July 19, 2016
Australian TV execs speak out against proposal to put further restrictions on television gambling advertising.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018