Tag Archives: Advertising
- GVC CEO says gambling industry ready to curb television adverts
October 8, 2018
GVC Holdings CEO Kenny Alexander proposes industry adopt strict ban on gambling adverts before 9pm, ending exemption for live sports broadcasts.
- UK to ban Wembley gambling ads; NFL rethinks casino ad ban
September 4, 2018
Wembley Stadium's new owner won't be allowed to accept gambling advertising; National Football League reportedly rethinking casino ad ban.
- Aussie radios mull muting gambling ads during live sports
November 6, 2017
Gambling and betting advertisements are now in danger of getting muted during daytime live sports broadcast on Australian radio.
- Gambling adverts on UK football matches the new outrage du jour
October 23, 2017
Gambling advertising on televised UK football matches are the latest outrage du jour in the ongoing campaign to clip gambling operators' wings.
- UK gambling industry revises advertising code, but local councils demand more
October 3, 2017
The UK's Industry Group for Responsible Gambling revises its advertising code to include new rules regarding social media and affiliate marketing
- UK online gambling operators cut back on torrent site advertising
June 14, 2017
UK Gambling Commission's online gambling licensees have reduced their advertising on illegal file-sharing sites by 87% in the past 12 months.
SBOBET exiting UK market while 12Bet pulls sportsbook, leaves casino
September 5, 2014
UK gambling operators face stiff fines for breaching ad codes
January 26, 2018
UK gamblers turn on mobiles, tune out social media marketing
February 28, 2018