Tag Archives: Advertising
- UK gambling heavyweights mull major advertising curbs
November 20, 2018
UK gambling operators meeting this week to consider "unprecedented" advertising curbs in the hopes of warding off even more restrictive gov't curbs.
- Swedish media website fined for linking to int’l gambling sites
October 12, 2018
Sweden's gambling regulator celebrates SEK100k fine imposed on media outlet Nyheter24 for its website's links to international online gambling operators.
- GVC CEO says gambling industry ready to curb television adverts
October 8, 2018
GVC Holdings CEO Kenny Alexander proposes industry adopt strict ban on gambling adverts before 9pm, ending exemption for live sports broadcasts.
- UK to ban Wembley gambling ads; NFL rethinks casino ad ban
September 4, 2018
Wembley Stadium's new owner won't be allowed to accept gambling advertising; National Football League reportedly rethinking casino ad ban.
- Aussie radios mull muting gambling ads during live sports
November 6, 2017
Gambling and betting advertisements are now in danger of getting muted during daytime live sports broadcast on Australian radio.
- Gambling adverts on UK football matches the new outrage du jour
October 23, 2017
Gambling advertising on televised UK football matches are the latest outrage du jour in the ongoing campaign to clip gambling operators' wings.
UK Labour party pledges to end football gambling sponsorships
September 6, 2017
Australia mulls “siren to siren” sports betting TV ad ban
April 20, 2017