Tag Archives: Advertising
- Spain close to implementing ban on gambling advertising
August 9, 2019
Acting Ombudsman Francisco Fernandez Marugan asserts that gambling is a “public health issue” and should be dealt with accordingly.
- Quirino Mancini: Italian crackdown on gambling poorly handled
July 8, 2019
Italy’s gambling scene has become a mess because of a poorly handled crackdown on gambling.
- Sweden spanks Lottoland; minister praises Italy’s gambling ad ban
June 19, 2019
Sweden's gambling regulator fines Lottoland for offering betting on lottery products outside the terms of its license; minister praises Italy ad ban.
- 1xBet usurps Azino777 on Russia’s online video advertising charts
June 5, 2019
Online betting operator 1xBet ranks third on Russia's biggest online video advertising chart, while former gambling champ Azino777 slides to 60th.
- Kenya court strikes down new gambling advertising restrictions
May 29, 2019
A High Court judge in Nairobia rules that Kenyan government's plan to drastically restrict gambling advertising is unconstitutional.
- Finland latest market to crack down on gambling advertising
May 24, 2019
Finland is the latest market to crack down on gambling advertising, particularly when it competes with the state-run Veikkaus gambling monopoly.
Finnish teen, parents stole €250k from Malta online casino
August 21, 2018
Finland’s slots jockeys will have to authenticate their identity
December 28, 2017
Finland’s gaming monopoly’s sales fall on lottery disinterest
September 22, 2017
UK to ban Wembley gambling ads; NFL rethinks casino ad ban
September 4, 2018