Tag Archives: Advertising
- Sweden latest to mull gambling ad ban during live sports
February 1, 2019
Sweden's Minister of Civil Affairs says he won't rule out imposing UK-style ban on gambling ads in live sports broadcasts; 20k opt for self-exclusion.
- Japan announces casino advertising restrictions
January 23, 2019
Japan is making progress toward introducing the first steps of its newly approved integrated resort (IR) industry.
- Sportsbet TV ad sets new Aussie record for most complaints
December 20, 2018
A Sportsbet television promo featuring a man manscaping his nether regions sets new Australian record for public complaints.
- UK betting operators agree to halt live sports adverts
December 13, 2018
UK's Industry Group for Responsible Gambling announces agreement on new 'whistle-to-whistle' betting advertising ban during live sports broadcasts.
- Sky CEO: UK TV gambling ad ban useless without online curbs
December 10, 2018
Stephen van Rooyen, CEO of UK broadcaster Sky, warns that a television gambling advertising ban will be useless without similar online ad curbs.
- 18% of UK live sports bettors will stop betting following ad ban
December 7, 2018
A new Harris Interactive poll finds 18% of bettors would stop gambling altogether if betting companies impose 'whistle to whistle' live sports ad ban.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Betting odds supplier Don Best warns of malware data breach
February 11, 2019