Tag Archives: Advertising
- Spain’s online gambling operators agree to new ad rules
19 November 2019
Spain's online gambling operators adopt an amended voluntary code of advertising practices in the hope of avoiding even harsher government-imposed curbs.
- Netherlands delays online gambling launch by six months
18 November 2019
Netherlands' regulated online gambling market launch delayed until July 1, 2021, but government won't impose overly strict advertising restrictions.
- Spain close to implementing ban on gambling advertising
9 August 2019
Acting Ombudsman Francisco Fernandez Marugan asserts that gambling is a “public health issue” and should be dealt with accordingly.
- Quirino Mancini: Italian crackdown on gambling poorly handled
8 July 2019
Italy’s gambling scene has become a mess because of a poorly handled crackdown on gambling.
- Sweden spanks Lottoland; minister praises Italy’s gambling ad ban
19 June 2019
Sweden's gambling regulator fines Lottoland for offering betting on lottery products outside the terms of its license; minister praises Italy ad ban.
- 1xBet usurps Azino777 on Russia’s online video advertising charts
5 June 2019
Online betting operator 1xBet ranks third on Russia's biggest online video advertising chart, while former gambling champ Azino777 slides to 60th.