Tag Archives: Adjarabet
- Paddy Power Betfair’s recent acquisitions mask lethargic core
May 2, 2019
Paddy Power Betfair reports double-digit revenue gains in Q1, but most of the gain came from recent acquisitions Adjarabet and FanDuel.
- Why the Republic of Georgia is a gambling refuge for Middle Eastern players
April 26, 2019
Over the last two decades, the Republic of Georgia has managed to become a gambling refuge for pretty much every Islamic state in the Middle East.
- Paddy Power now part owner of Georgia’s biggest online gambling group
February 1, 2019
According to a report by the Financial Times, Paddy Power Betfair now owns a huge piece of the largest online gambling company in Georgia.
- Red Tiger Gaming signs Adjarabet deal
January 25, 2019
Leading casino game and software provider Red Tiger Gaming has announced that it is to start supplying Adjarabet, Georgia’s largest operator.
- Adjarabet upgrades to SBTech-powered sportsbook in regulated Georgian market
May 15, 2018
Adjarabet has gone live with SBTech’s Seamless sportsbook solution as part of an aggressive strategy of consolidating its dominant position in its market.
- Yggdrasil goes live with Georgia’s largest operator
June 29, 2017
Yggdrasil Gaming has gone live in Georgia after agreeing a deal with the country’s largest online operator, Adjarabet.
Yggdrasil goes live with Georgia’s largest operator
June 29, 2017
Daily fantasy sports bill falters in Kentucky congress
March 3, 2017