Tag Archives: Adjarabet
- Adjarabet upgrades to SBTech-powered sportsbook in regulated Georgian market
May 15, 2018
Adjarabet has gone live with SBTech’s Seamless sportsbook solution as part of an aggressive strategy of consolidating its dominant position in its market.
- Yggdrasil goes live with Georgia’s largest operator
June 29, 2017
Yggdrasil Gaming has gone live in Georgia after agreeing a deal with the country’s largest online operator, Adjarabet.
- Adjara Bets and Booms
June 6, 2016
Adjarabet.com has recently completed a deal with casino software provider Booming Games and will soon launch 30 of their finest games.
- Evolution enter Georgia via Adjarabet, launch Belgian live dealer studio
July 7, 2015
Live dealer specialists Evolution Gaming enter Republic of Georgia via Adjarabet deal, launch Belgian live dealer studio with six clients.
- Melcolot close to securing casino license in Georgia; Inspired Gaming now available in Georgia
March 24, 2015
Chinese lottery company Melcolot close to receiving casino license in Tbilisi, Georgia; Inspired Gaming virtual gaming deal with Adjarabet.
- The MPN Main Event in Tbilisi Offers a $250,000 Guarantee
March 9, 2015
The Microgaming Poker Network has announced plans to team up with Adjarabet to host a $250,000 guaranteed Main Event in Tbilisi.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014