Tag Archives: adam silver
- Former NBA commissioner David Stern weighs in on sports gambling
20 November 2019
NBA former commissioner David Stern mentioned in the Sports Innovation Conference that sports gambling will help “supercharge” the league.
- Roger Goodell clams up when colleagues’ talk turns to gambling
20 July 2017
When the leaders of U.S. professional sports leagues convened in New York to discuss the business of sports.
- NFL, DOJ past argument shows sports betting to be a “game of skill”
24 July 2015
U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch and NFL lawyers have called sports betting a “game of skill” in past legal arguments.
- Jeff Ifrah: NBA on sports betting in the United States
23 June 2015
Rebecca Liggerro talks to Jeff Ifrah as he discusses the position of NBA to legalize sports betting in the United States.
- Adam Silver says sports gambling is “good for business”, confirms talking to other commissioners
22 April 2015
Silver said that sports betting is “good for business”, pointing out that it creates an added element of fan engagement in the league.
- NBA owners support Silver’s gambling stance; Proposed Vegas NHL team would be an expansion franchise
5 March 2015
NBA owners supports Adam Silver for pushing legalized sports betting in the US; Proposed Vegas NHL team would be an expansion franchise.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017
Betting odds supplier Don Best warns of malware data breach
11 February 2019