Tag Archives: Adam Pliska
- Adam Pliska lands a new 4-yr contract; Phil Hellmuth makes day 4 of LAPC
February 28, 2018
WPT President and CEO, Adam Pliska, has been rewarded with a new four-year contract, and Raw Deal host Phil Hellmuth survived the LAPT Main Event.
- WPT launch Rise Above declaring: We are the storytellers of the industry
June 29, 2017
World Poker Tour CEO Adam Pliska co-writes the televised broadcast’s new musical score ‘Rise Above’ as the WPT Legacy Through Art Series continues.
- Ourgame to build an eSports arena in Las Vegas
February 16, 2016
Beijing-based Ourgame International Holdings Ltd. is building its eSports empire around the globe and its first stop, Las Vegas!
- My Top 5 Interviews of 2015
December 30, 2015
Lee Davy takes a look back on a ton of fantastic interviews before narrowing it down to five of his very best.
- WPT China National Opens with Wet & Wild Party
October 30, 2015
The World Poker Tour’s new owners Ourgame welcomed players with a wet and wild pool party. Tatjana Pasalic gives us the details.
- World Poker Tour to Host Annual Main Event in Amsterdam Through 2019
March 18, 2015
World Poker Tour have announced a deal with Holland Casino to host Main Event and National Event series in Amsterdam through 2019.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
iGaming Super Show 2017 day 1 recap
July 13, 2017