Tag Archives: adam gray
- California joins ‘me too’ parade of wannabe sports betting states
July 21, 2017
California assemblyman proposes amending state constitution to permit legal sports betting, provided the US Supreme Court okays New Jersey case.
- California poker bill will likely fold again—for now
August 24, 2016
California’s online poker legislation is on its way back to the shelf this year.
- California assembly to vote on online poker bill following committee approval
June 22, 2016
California's Assembly to hold a floor vote on AB 2863 online poker bill following favorable committee vote, but outcome remains uncertain.
- California online poker backers to throw legislative Heil Mary on Hitler’s birthday
April 14, 2016
California legislators reportedly planning online poker hearing for April 20, which is both Adolf Hitler's birthday AND stoner Christmas.
- California’s new online poker bill makes it a felony to play on international sites
February 23, 2016
Latest California online poker bill leaves tax rate, license fees blank, but does specify felony charge for playing on non-California sites.
- California online poker bill tempts horseracing with $60m carrot
February 14, 2016
California Assemblyman Adam Gray's amended AB 431 online poker bill offers horseracing up to $60m in annual payments not to operate poker.