Tag Archives: acquisition
- Caesars to name new CEO, ousting Mark Frissora
April 15, 2019
As the wheels are spinning increasingly faster for a Caesars Entertainment sale, the company has announced a change at the top of the pyramid.
- Gateway Casinos acquires Chances Signal Point
March 5, 2019
Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Ltd. continues its march across Canada, grabbing more casinos every chance it gets.
- Acquisitions boost Stride Gaming full-year result
November 17, 2015
Stride Gaming boss says it's been an exceptional year, with acquisitions playing an integral part of the group’s growth.
- James Hilton on mobile customer acquisition and re-targeting strategies
March 3, 2015
Rebecca Liggero talks to Global CEO of M&C Saatchi Mobile, James Hilton. He provided expert insight on player re-engagement & re-targeting.
- LCB Acquires GamesandCasino.com
August 2, 2014
The recent purchase of www.gamesandcasino.com adds another spoke to latestcasinobonuses.com network wheel of gambling affiliate sites.
- Amaya Gaming Acquire PokerStars: The Thoughts of the Players
June 16, 2014
Lee Davy canvasses the opinions of the players as news of the Amaya Gaming/PokerStars acquisition sweeps through the World Series of Poker.
Doyle Brunson once turned down $230M, and he still has nightmares
February 16, 2018
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
September 22, 2017