Tag Archives: acep
- Golden Entertainment reaches $850m deal to buy ACEP casinos
June 13, 2017
Golden Entertainment inks $850m deal to acquire American Casino & Entertainment Properties' four casinos, including the Stratosphere in Las Vegas.
- GAN ink first Vegas deal; Play4Fun launch in Washington; myVegas adds Borgata
October 13, 2015
ACEP is first Vegas customer for GAN's Simulated Gaming; Swinomish Casino launch branded Play4Fun site; myVEGAS adds Borgata to rewards.
- Miss Nevada Nia Sanchez looks even better next to these casino results
November 15, 2014
Q3 results from Station Casinos, Affinity Gaming and American Casino & Entertainment Properties, brought to you by Miss Nevada Nia Sanchez.
- Bally to provide platform to ACEP; Zynga licences brands to MDI; Cantor team up with saloon owners
September 25, 2012
Bally to provide platform to ACEP; Zynga brands to be used for lotteries; Cantor Gaming to offer accounts to saloon visitors
- ACEP, WMS Industries, PokerTrip all receive approved Nevada licenses
September 21, 2012
American Casino & Entertainment Properties LCC, WMS Industries and PokerTrip Enterprises Inc. receive Nevada gambling licenses.
- WMS, ACEP get prelim okay on Nevada online poker; Fitch says no fed bill in 2012
September 6, 2012
WMS Gaming, American Casino & Entertainment Properties receive preliminary okay from Nevada Gaming Control Board for online poker licenses.
Six earnings reports, three beautiful women, one hedgehog
September 1, 2013
Genting Singapore Samurai bonds now up for grabs
October 11, 2017