Tag Archives: acep
- Golden Entertainment reaches $850m deal to buy ACEP casinos
13 June 2017
Golden Entertainment inks $850m deal to acquire American Casino & Entertainment Properties' four casinos, including the Stratosphere in Las Vegas.
- GAN ink first Vegas deal; Play4Fun launch in Washington; myVegas adds Borgata
13 October 2015
ACEP is first Vegas customer for GAN's Simulated Gaming; Swinomish Casino launch branded Play4Fun site; myVEGAS adds Borgata to rewards.
- Miss Nevada Nia Sanchez looks even better next to these casino results
15 November 2014
Q3 results from Station Casinos, Affinity Gaming and American Casino & Entertainment Properties, brought to you by Miss Nevada Nia Sanchez.
- Bally to provide platform to ACEP; Zynga licences brands to MDI; Cantor team up with saloon owners
25 September 2012
Bally to provide platform to ACEP; Zynga brands to be used for lotteries; Cantor Gaming to offer accounts to saloon visitors
- ACEP, WMS Industries, PokerTrip all receive approved Nevada licenses
21 September 2012
American Casino & Entertainment Properties LCC, WMS Industries and PokerTrip Enterprises Inc. receive Nevada gambling licenses.
- WMS, ACEP get prelim okay on Nevada online poker; Fitch says no fed bill in 2012
6 September 2012
WMS Gaming, American Casino & Entertainment Properties receive preliminary okay from Nevada Gaming Control Board for online poker licenses.
Six earnings reports, three beautiful women, one hedgehog
1 September 2013
Genting Singapore Samurai bonds now up for grabs
11 October 2017