Tag Archives: Ace2Three
- Cricket.com to provide India with latest cricket, sports data
April 8, 2019
The parent company of online rummy website Ace2Three has launched a sports-based website providing detailed information and analysis related to cricket and other sports.
- Ace2Three raises stakes on fantasy sports portal Fan Fight
March 14, 2018
Head InfoTech India Pvt. Ltd., which operates Ace2Three, announced that it has shelled out $1 million for a majority stake in Fan Fight.
- India’s online gambling woes leave Clairvest Group with $9M net loss
August 16, 2017
Clairvest Group has reported a net loss of C$11.6M (US$9.1M) for first quarter of fiscal 2018, courtesy of potential losses in its investment in Ace2Three.
- Fresh ordinance now bans betting on all games of skill in Telangana
July 11, 2017
The government of Telangana has come up with a new ordinance against online gambling.
- Ace2Three gets partial relief as court weigh in on Telangana gaming ordinance
June 29, 2017
A division bench of the Andhra Pradesh and Telangana High Court has given Indian rummy sites the green light to continue their operations.
- Ace2Three gets on fantasy sports train with Fan Fight investment
June 16, 2017
Indian rummy website Ace2Three is planning to invest INR10 million ($155,195.50) in real-money fantasy sports portal Fan Fight, which is launching soon.
Goa casino operators face stiff fee hikes next month
March 28, 2018
Michigan gaming regulator says fantasy sports are illegal
September 2, 2015
Goa casino that ran aground relaunching on different ship
December 22, 2017