Tag Archives: Ace2Three
- Ace2Three raises stakes on fantasy sports portal Fan Fight
March 14, 2018
Head InfoTech India Pvt. Ltd., which operates Ace2Three, announced that it has shelled out $1 million for a majority stake in Fan Fight.
- India’s online gambling woes leave Clairvest Group with $9M net loss
August 16, 2017
Clairvest Group has reported a net loss of C$11.6M (US$9.1M) for first quarter of fiscal 2018, courtesy of potential losses in its investment in Ace2Three.
- Fresh ordinance now bans betting on all games of skill in Telangana
July 11, 2017
The government of Telangana has come up with a new ordinance against online gambling.
- Ace2Three gets partial relief as court weigh in on Telangana gaming ordinance
June 29, 2017
A division bench of the Andhra Pradesh and Telangana High Court has given Indian rummy sites the green light to continue their operations.
- Ace2Three gets on fantasy sports train with Fan Fight investment
June 16, 2017
Indian rummy website Ace2Three is planning to invest INR10 million ($155,195.50) in real-money fantasy sports portal Fan Fight, which is launching soon.
- Rummy portal Ace2Three eyes global expansion after $73.7M sale
May 1, 2017
Head Infotech Pvt. Ltd., the company that operates Indian rummy website Ace2Three, has found a new owner to help with its global expansion plans.
India’s Supreme Court taking another look at sports betting
April 28, 2017
Daily fantasy sports: Getting popular in India
October 30, 2017
Law panel leans towards regulating gambling in India
March 20, 2017