Tag Archives: Absolute Poker
- Absolute Poker to (finally) pay back more users
October 30, 2018
The Ultimate Bet (UB)/Absolute Poker (AP) claimants could soon get the fourth round of refunds with a checks totaling $133,005.04.
- Ultimate Bet, Absolute Poker dragging its feet on refunds: report
October 24, 2018
According to a report by Legal US Poker Sites, many UltimateBet (UB) and Absolute Poker (AP) victims have still not received their payouts.
- Sentencing hearing: Absolute Poker’s Scott Tom never inhaled
October 21, 2017
Sentencing hearing for Absolute Poker co-founder Scott Tom includes claim that he "has never used marijuana" and exposes fight with dad over money.
- Absolute Poker’s Scott Tom released after week in US jail
October 9, 2017
Absolute Poker co-founder Scott Tom is back in Antigua after spending seven days in a US jail following his sentencing hearing in New York on Sept. 28.
- 7,400 former Absolute Poker & UltimateBet players to receive $33.5m
August 21, 2017
7,400 former Absolute Poker & UltimateBet players will receive $33.5m in stolen funds as the GCG announced the first round of remissions repayments.
- Absolute Poker’s Scott Tom to forfeit $300k in Black Friday deal
July 12, 2017
The Black Friday plea agreement between Absolute Poker's Scott Tom and DOJ requires Tom to forfeit $300k but jail time looks unlikely.
UIGEA, 6 Years Later
October 15, 2012
BLACK FRIDAY ONLINE POKER INDICTMENTS — LATEST UPDATES
April 16, 2011
Absolute Poker’s Scott Tom released after week in US jail
October 9, 2017