Tag Archives: ab 2863
- Sorry, Californians, no (legal) online poker for you
February 16, 2018
It appears the struggle to bring legalized online gambling to California is over, and lawmakers won't be reviving the subject anytime soon.
- Anti-PokerStars California coalition seeks mandatory 10-year timeout, $60m penalty
June 30, 2016
The tribal coalition protesting PokerStars' role in California's online poker market seek mandatory 10-year timeout and $60m fine.
- California assembly to vote on online poker bill following committee approval
June 22, 2016
California's Assembly to hold a floor vote on AB 2863 online poker bill following favorable committee vote, but outcome remains uncertain.
- California online poker bill vote delayed to consider new ‘bad actor’ amendment
June 15, 2016
California Assembly committee postpones vote on online poker bill to consider new plan to allow 'bad actors' to pay $20m back taxes.
- California online poker legislative shocker! Sun rises in east, sets in west
June 11, 2016
California's online poker stakeholders react exactly as you'd expect to the latest amendments to Assemblyman Adam Gray's AB 2863 bill.
- California online poker bill amendments would lower bar to PokerStars’ entry
June 7, 2016
Proposed amendments to California's AB 2863 online poker bill would make it easier for PokerStars to clear the 'suitability' hurdle.
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014