Tag Archives: a.g. burnett
- Nevada attorney general supports Sheldon Adelson’s online gambling ban
November 25, 2015
Nevada attorney general Adam Laxalt says he intends to sign a letter supporting Sheldon Adelson's proposed federal online gambling ban.
- Amaya pulls StarsDraft daily fantasy sports site from all but four US states
October 19, 2015
Amaya Gaming restricts StarsDraft daily fantasy sports site to four US states; DraftKings risks felony charges over delayed Nevada exit.
- Fanduel funding round raises $275 million
July 14, 2015
Fanduel has raised $275 million in its latest funding round, which values the company “well north of $1b."
- GiGse 2014 Day One Summary
July 15, 2014
CalvinAyre.com is back in SF, in town for GiGse 2014, the event of the year dedicated to the regulated online gambling industry in America.
- Nevada gambling regulator says Macau junkets, triads on the decline
June 28, 2013
Nevada gaming regulator A.G. Burnett tells Congress that Macau junkets and triads are on the wane, laments China currency controls.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
October 22, 2018