Tag Archives: 888
- Why Paddy Betfair and 888 are the Two Best Gamers for Investment
29 March 2016
Trading is a losing game if it is your chief strategy. You’ll win big sometimes and you’ll lose big other times.
- Taxes Eating Into 888, But The Future Looks Bright
22 March 2016
888’s earnings are in and they’re nice and shiny. The bottom line earnings themselves look bad if you focus only on the end numbers.
- 2015 Year in Review for Gambling Stocks
29 December 2015
2015 is coming to an end and it’s time for a review of investment calls this year.
- Three Defensive Gaming Stocks for Crazy Times
25 August 2015
The Market Vectors Gaming ETF is down nearly 4%. Its top four holdings are Las Vegas Sands, Galaxy, Sands China, MGM and Wynn.
- PokerStars Sign Yuiko Matsukawa; Jackie Glazier Gets the Gig as Poker SA Ambassador
19 March 2015
PokerStars have signed Yuiko Matsukawa, and Jackie Glazier has been unveiled as the new brand ambassador for Poker SA in Australia.
- 888, The Gaming Industry’s #1 Defensive Stock
3 March 2015
Depending on your time frame, 888 is either a great investment or a stagnant waste.