Tag Archives: 888 Holdings
- 888 CEO bemoans ‘horrible’ 2010, vows rebound in 2011
October 31, 2010
888 CEO Gigi Levy reflects on a 'horrible' 2010, but predicts efforts to boost revenues will turn the company's fortunes around in 2011.
- 888 announces cost-cutting
August 31, 2010
888 experienced a poor world cup as poker revenue dropped and may now make cost cutting measure in response
- 888 CEO projects unflappable image as stock takes dive
May 28, 2010
888 Holdings CEO Gigi Levy discusses personal history with company, future plans for B2B arm Dragonfish
- 888 Holdings prepares for culling exercise
April 28, 2010
Despite a 21% increase in total operating income to $69 million for Q1 of 2009, 888 Holdings has warned that a cost-cutting exercise is in the offing
- 888 Cool With Nevada Gaming Investigation
April 16, 2010
888 Holdings Ltd. Acknowledged to the London Stock Exchange that Nevada gaming regulators would be exploring its suitability.
- Could Ladbrokes be 888 Holdings’ mystery date?
February 14, 2010
Ladbrokes/888 consolidation rumors get new life
What makes bet365 so successful?
June 26, 2013
5,000 Ladbrokes, Coral betting shop staff on redundancy watch
February 5, 2019