Tag Archives: 888 Holdings
- 888 Holdings becomes Portugal’s second online poker licensee
January 29, 2019
888 Holdings is issued online casino and poker license in Portugal, becoming only the second poker operator in Portugal's regulated market.
- 888 – Change of Chief Executive Officer
January 24, 2019
The Board announces that Itai Pazner, previously Chief Operating Officer, has today been appointed as 888’s new Chief Executive Officer.
- Romania hits gambling operators with new turnover tax
January 3, 2019
Romania's licensed gambling operators are reeling after government imposes new 2% turnover tax to be paid monthly starting February 25.
- 888 Holdings Public Limited Company pre-close trading update
December 19, 2018
888, announce reports on trading prior to entering the close period in respect of its Full Year results for the year ending 31 December 2018 (the “Period”).
- 888 acquires all of All American Poker Network, eyes US growth
December 11, 2018
888 Holdings pays $28m to acquire the remaining 53% of the All American Poker Network that it didn't already own with eye for further US expansion.
- 888 acquires remaining interest in All American Poker Network for US $28m
888, announces the signing of an agreement by its wholly-owned subsidiaries, for the acquisition of the remaining 53% interest in AAPN Holdings LLC.
888Poker suffer DDoS attacks ahead of XL Eclipse Series
September 12, 2018
MGM’s data deal with startup football league raises eyebrows
September 11, 2018