Tag Archives: 5Dimes
- Costa Rica not investigating 5Dimes over US money laundering allegations
May 10, 2016
Costa Rica prosecutor says he's not probing US money laundering allegations re 5Dimes sportsbook because gambling isn't a crime in CR.
- Online bookie 5Dimes’ use of Amazon gift cards targeted by US Homeland Security
March 15, 2016
US Homeland Security files warrant seeking seizure of 15 Amazon gift card accounts linked to Costa Rica-based online sportsbook 5Dimes.
- Online sportsbook 5Dimes caught up in Costa Rica money laundering probe
March 2, 2016
Online sportsbook 5Dimes finds itself caught up in a money laundering probe by Costa Rica bankers and national prosecutor.
- Sportingbet resolves Irish betting breach; 5Dimes exits UK market
August 21, 2015
Sportingbet resolves Irish online betting breach; 5Dimes informs UK customers of "business decision" to stop taking their action.
- The Equity Poker Network and 5Dimes Part Ways
November 3, 2014
The Equity Poker Network, have parted ways with the 5Dimes Group, citing a ‘new phase of maturity’ as one of the reasons behind the divorce.
- BLR Technologies software cheating players at 5Dimes, World Wide Wagering
November 19, 2011
An online craps player posts evidence of rigged BLR Technologies software in use at 5Dimes.com, Legends.com and World Wide Wagering.