Tag Archives: 500.com
- 500.com strikes gold in Q2 with TMG Group acquisition
July 31, 2018
Net revenue of Shenzhen-based online sports lottery service provider 500.com grew more than five-fold in the second quarter of 2018.
- Mainland China lottery sales climb to $36B in H1 2018
July 25, 2018
Lottery business in mainland China remained robust in the first half of 2018, with sales climbing 19.6 percent during the first six months of the year.
- 500.com losses mount as China’s online lottery freeze drags on
May 15, 2018
Chinese online sports lottery operator 500.com inks first land-based lottery terminal deal as it enters fourth year of China's online lottery suspension.
- 500.com seeks China land-based sports lottery deals
March 6, 2018
Online sports lottery operator 500.com inks deal to pursue land-based business with China's provincial sports lottery administration centres.
- 500.com punts $1.5B on Hokkaido integrated resort
January 22, 2018
Chinese online sports lottery operator 500.com is wagering a total of $1.5 billion to bring an integrated resort to Hokkaido, Japan.
- China’s lottery firms still waiting for Beijing to resume online sales
November 14, 2017
Chinese lottery firms 500.com and AGTech reaping the benefits of diversification as they wait for Beijing to lift 'temporary' suspension of lottery sales.
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
February 22, 2018
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
China mulls legalized gambling on cash-strapped Hainan Island
February 2, 2018