Tag Archives: 500.com
- China’s lottery firms still waiting for Beijing to resume online sales
November 14, 2017
Chinese lottery firms 500.com and AGTech reaping the benefits of diversification as they wait for Beijing to lift 'temporary' suspension of lottery sales.
- 500.com makes play to acquire China lottery tech firm MelcoLot
May 29, 2017
Online sports lottery operator 500.com inks deal to acquire Chinese land-based lottery technology firm MelcoLot from Macau billionaire Lawrence Ho.
- 500.com buys Maltese parent of Multilotto.com
May 26, 2017
Chinese online sports lottery operator 500.com acquires majority stake in Maltese parent of lottery betting and online casino operator Multilotto.com.
- China arrests 203 over bogus online lottery operation
May 17, 2017
Chinese police arrest 203 individuals connected with a bogus online lottery operation; 500.com loses another $9m; AGTech revenue falls.
- 500.com goes another year with nil sports lottery revenue
March 2, 2017
China's lottery sales suffer double-digit decline in January while 500.com goes another full year without a single yuan in online lottery sales.
- China’s sports lottery sales enjoy double-digit gains in 2016
January 23, 2017
China's overall lottery sales rise 7.3% in 2016 thanks to double-digit sports lottery gains; online lottery operator 500.com shakes up board of directors.
AGTech inks online lottery deal with China’s Alipay
March 24, 2017
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017