Tag Archives: 500.com
- 500.com losses mount as China’s online lottery freeze drags on
May 15, 2018
Chinese online sports lottery operator 500.com inks first land-based lottery terminal deal as it enters fourth year of China's online lottery suspension.
- 500.com seeks China land-based sports lottery deals
March 6, 2018
Online sports lottery operator 500.com inks deal to pursue land-based business with China's provincial sports lottery administration centres.
- 500.com punts $1.5B on Hokkaido integrated resort
January 22, 2018
Chinese online sports lottery operator 500.com is wagering a total of $1.5 billion to bring an integrated resort to Hokkaido, Japan.
- China’s lottery firms still waiting for Beijing to resume online sales
November 14, 2017
Chinese lottery firms 500.com and AGTech reaping the benefits of diversification as they wait for Beijing to lift 'temporary' suspension of lottery sales.
- 500.com makes play to acquire China lottery tech firm MelcoLot
May 29, 2017
Online sports lottery operator 500.com inks deal to acquire Chinese land-based lottery technology firm MelcoLot from Macau billionaire Lawrence Ho.
- 500.com buys Maltese parent of Multilotto.com
May 26, 2017
Chinese online sports lottery operator 500.com acquires majority stake in Maltese parent of lottery betting and online casino operator Multilotto.com.
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017
AGTech inks online lottery deal with China’s Alipay
March 24, 2017