Tag Archives: 500.com
- 500.com losses narrow as it shrinks Multilotto casino ops
12 November 2019
Former Chinese online lottery operator 500.com loses another $13.8m in Q3 as it shuts its Malta- and UK-licensed Multilotto online casino operations.
- 500.com pitches blockchain as solution to China lottery fraud
5 November 2019
500.com, which formerly offered online lottery sales in China, pitches its blockchain technology as the solution to rampant lottery fraud.
- 500.com strikes gold in Q2 with TMG Group acquisition
31 July 2018
Net revenue of Shenzhen-based online sports lottery service provider 500.com grew more than five-fold in the second quarter of 2018.
- Mainland China lottery sales climb to $36B in H1 2018
25 July 2018
Lottery business in mainland China remained robust in the first half of 2018, with sales climbing 19.6 percent during the first six months of the year.
- 500.com losses mount as China’s online lottery freeze drags on
15 May 2018
Chinese online sports lottery operator 500.com inks first land-based lottery terminal deal as it enters fourth year of China's online lottery suspension.
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
22 February 2018
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
17 February 2017
China mulls legalized gambling on cash-strapped Hainan Island
2 February 2018
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
18 August 2013