Tag Archives: 32Red
- Kindred Group stock falls 13% despite Q2 profit rising one-fifth
July 25, 2018
Kindred Group reports solid revenue and profit gains in Q2 as customer activity hits all-time high, but concerns mount over 32Red slowdown.
- 32Red hit with $2.6M fine for failing to protect problem gambler
June 20, 2018
The UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) slapped British online casino operator 32Red with a £2 million fine for failing to protect a problem gambler.
- Kindred Group shares spike 12% after record revenue, earnings
October 27, 2017
Online gambling operator Kindred Group sees its shares spike 12% on Friday after company reports “a record quarter for revenue and profit.”
- Kindred to improve responsible gambling policy; Aussies following suit
August 16, 2017
The Kindred Group has partnered with two gambling addiction specialists to contribute to improving their responsible gambling policy, & more on CQUniversity
- Kindred Group record revenue following 32Red acquisition
July 26, 2017
Kindred Group posts record revenue in Q2 following acquisition of online casino operator 32Red, while poker vertical improves by 50%.
- 32Red extend Rangers deal; Liga Stavok win Russian football bid
June 14, 2017
32Red re-up shirt sponsorship of Glasgow Rangers for another two years; Liga Stavok submit winning bid for title sponsorship of Russian Premier League.
NetBet first UK-licensed site to add Bitcoin payment option
October 17, 2016
Russian betting industry icon Oleg Zhuravsky dies suddenly
March 17, 2017
Bet365, Planetwin365 war for Italy’s online sports betting crown
November 9, 2017
Planetwin365 crowned Italy’s new online sports betting king
October 10, 2017
Ireland’s top amateur sports body bans all betting sponsorship
February 24, 2018