Tag Archives: 32Red
- Kindred Group shares spike 12% after record revenue, earnings
October 27, 2017
Online gambling operator Kindred Group sees its shares spike 12% on Friday after company reports “a record quarter for revenue and profit.”
- Kindred to improve responsible gambling policy; Aussies following suit
August 16, 2017
The Kindred Group has partnered with two gambling addiction specialists to contribute to improving their responsible gambling policy, & more on CQUniversity
- Kindred Group record revenue following 32Red acquisition
July 26, 2017
Kindred Group posts record revenue in Q2 following acquisition of online casino operator 32Red, while poker vertical improves by 50%.
- 32Red extend Rangers deal; Liga Stavok win Russian football bid
June 14, 2017
32Red re-up shirt sponsorship of Glasgow Rangers for another two years; Liga Stavok submit winning bid for title sponsorship of Russian Premier League.
- Mobile accounts for 73% of Kindred Group’s Q1 revenue
April 26, 2017
Kindred Group reports another record quarter of revenue, of which 73% was derived from mobile channels, but profit falls on higher marketing costs.
- 32Red begins Australian exodus; PokerStars players get one last SCOOP
April 3, 2017
The Gibraltar-based online gambling outfit, 32Red, has started plans to withdraw their services from the Australian market, and more
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016