Tag Archives: 2018 World Cup
- World Cup round-up: the rise of the machines; Messi miss
June 19, 2018
The first weekend of action with game between France and Australia, and Lionel Messi having a boo-boo in his side's surprise draw with Iceland.
- The freedom to win: World Cup 2018 economic predictor
June 13, 2018
Most punters agree that silky Brazil will win the World Cup 2018, but the truth is soccer fortune isn’t written in the odds rather the economic stats.
- Sportsbet.io announces pioneering deal with BetNav
June 12, 2018
Sportsbet.io, has partnered with BetNav to offer cutting-edge, data-driven trajectory charts and live tipping to its players ahead of this coming World Cup.
- Teams most likely to win the 2018 FIFA World Cup
March 14, 2018
The teams with the highest preference for the World Championship 2018 are the national teams of Brazil, Germany, France and Spain.
- Aspire Global to go live with Sportbook in Portugal
March 6, 2018
Aspire Global’s iGaming platform has been legally and technically certified, to launch Sportsbook well in time for the up-coming World-Cup.
- BetterBetting building first version of platform
BetterBetting is pleased to announced that nearly all the important position in the company have been filled in the Estonian development office.
Teams most likely to win the 2018 FIFA World Cup
March 14, 2018
World Cup 2018 Draw: how the Germans defend their title
December 4, 2017
World Cup review: Italy fail to qualify for the first time since 1958
November 14, 2017