Tag Archives: 2018 World Cup
- Teams most likely to win the 2018 FIFA World Cup
March 14, 2018
The teams with the highest preference for the World Championship 2018 are the national teams of Brazil, Germany, France and Spain.
- Aspire Global to go live with Sportbook in Portugal
March 6, 2018
Aspire Global’s iGaming platform has been legally and technically certified, to launch Sportsbook well in time for the up-coming World-Cup.
- BetterBetting building first version of platform
BetterBetting is pleased to announced that nearly all the important position in the company have been filled in the Estonian development office.
- BetterBetting ready for the World Cup
January 26, 2018
For the first time in history, a digital token (BETR) will be available during the FIFA World Cup, providing a robust escrow and settlement service.
- World Cup 2018 Draw: how the Germans defend their title
December 4, 2017
With the World Cup draw out of the bag, Lee Davy takes a look at the permutations and comes up with a France v Germany final.
- World Cup review: Christian Eriksen batters Ireland; Denmark head to Russia
November 15, 2017
The last remaining European qualifying spot for the 2018 World Cup in Russia goes to Denmark after a Christian Eriksen inspired victory.
World Cup review: Belgium makes it six through to the finals
September 5, 2017
Swiss officials launch Qatar World Cup bribery investigation
October 17, 2017