Tag Archives: 2018 fifa world cup
- French online sports betting posts biggest growth in eight years
November 12, 2018
France's online sports betting operators post their best year-on-year turnover growth since the regulated market launched in 2010.
- Sports betting drives Denmark’s regulated gambling market in Q2
October 3, 2018
Denmark's regulated gambling market reports double-digit growth in Q2, as betting surges on World Cup excitement and new animal-based racing markets.
- Greece’s online sports betting market on pace for record 2018
October 1, 2018
Greece's 24 'transitional' licensed online sports betting operators report turnover up 24% and revenue up 30% in first half of 2018.
- China sports lottery sales soar on second half of World Cup
September 17, 2018
China's lottery sales jump more than three-fifths in July as second half of FIFA World Cup more than doubles sports lottery business.
- Spain’s online poker revenue falls despite liquidity sharing
August 28, 2018
Spain's online gambling revenue jumps 40% in Q2 on World Cup strength, but online poker suffers sequential decline despite new liquidity sharing options.
- Colombians bet nearly $63m online during 2018 World Cup
August 23, 2018
Colombian gaming regulator Coljuegos says the country's licensed online gambling operators handled nearly $63m in 2018 FIFA World Cup wagers.
Colombia to allow live online casino, int’l poker liquidity
November 13, 2017
Colombia opens consultation on online gambling regulations, standards
December 23, 2015
Alfabet, Rivalo latest Colombia online gambling licensees
September 7, 2018