Tag Archives: 2018 fifa world cup
- French online sports betting posts biggest growth in eight years
12 November 2018
France's online sports betting operators post their best year-on-year turnover growth since the regulated market launched in 2010.
- Sports betting drives Denmark’s regulated gambling market in Q2
3 October 2018
Denmark's regulated gambling market reports double-digit growth in Q2, as betting surges on World Cup excitement and new animal-based racing markets.
- Greece’s online sports betting market on pace for record 2018
1 October 2018
Greece's 24 'transitional' licensed online sports betting operators report turnover up 24% and revenue up 30% in first half of 2018.
- China sports lottery sales soar on second half of World Cup
17 September 2018
China's lottery sales jump more than three-fifths in July as second half of FIFA World Cup more than doubles sports lottery business.
- Spain’s online poker revenue falls despite liquidity sharing
28 August 2018
Spain's online gambling revenue jumps 40% in Q2 on World Cup strength, but online poker suffers sequential decline despite new liquidity sharing options.
- Colombians bet nearly $63m online during 2018 World Cup
23 August 2018
Colombian gaming regulator Coljuegos says the country's licensed online gambling operators handled nearly $63m in 2018 FIFA World Cup wagers.
Colombia to allow live online casino, int’l poker liquidity
13 November 2017
Alfabet, Rivalo latest Colombia online gambling licensees
7 September 2018